Problems in the migration from 1.5(May 2007) version to 1.5 versio

Popdiamond

Sep 17, 2007, 10:28:02 AM9/17/07
Some problems occurred when I tried to migrate a project, that I have created
in 1.5(May 2007) version, towards the 1.5 version.
First of all I refer to the member Children of the class Visual Entity. In
the new version, Children is a ReadOnlyCollection of VisualEntity objects
and, for this reason, it has not the method Add that I used in the 1.5(May
2007) version.
Secondly, in the 1.5(May 2007) version I used the "public override void
Render(xna.Graphics.GraphicsDevice device, MatrixTransforms transforms)"
method in the class Visual Entity. In the new version this method is not
present.
How can I solve these problems?
Thank you for the answers!