Xcopied xp home to new hard drive

jobu

Jun 27, 2007, 8:40:01 AM6/27/07
I xcopied an old hard drive that had xp home but was in the middle of
reinstalation. When i put in the new hard drive it continued install but
after reboot the logo screen appears then it says that windows is continuing
install and my monitor shuts off and the indicator light on the monitor
flashes green then orange continuously.

Robert Davidson

Aug 22, 2007, 4:02:42 PM8/22/07
Sounds like the video driver is set to a higher resolution than your current
monitor can handle. Try hitting cntrl F8 on statup and select VGA start
from the menu. This might help.

"jobu" <jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message