Accessing a robot's position from a different service

Pal@discussions.microsoft.com Istvan Pal

Jul 17, 2007, 7:18:01 AM7/17/07
Hi!

I want to control a robot from a service. I managed to make it move or turn,
but I need feedback of it's position to see if it's where I wanted it to
move. I want to see its current position in the code, which controls it, but
it seems I can only access it from the code the robot was generated.
Basicly: if somebody could help me how to make my controller service see the
controlled robots position (code snippets would be great too)
The robot is in one manifest with the environment, and the controller is in
another.

Thank you!