Vista problems?

Padu

May 29, 2007, 1:10:18 PM5/29/07

I'm new to the robotics studio. I've downloaded the studio and I'm running
under vista and visual studio 2005.

The msrobotics command prompt is working and as far as I can tell, it is
working properly. It created the template of tuturial 1 and dsshost started
the servicetutorial1 as requested in the tutorial.

The problem is that when I try to open anything related to port 50000, IE
requests a username and password. I tried typing my regular username and
password, but it keep asking for 3x, until a blank page show up.

Is it a rights and permissions issue? Where should I look to solve this
problem?

Cheers

Padu

TheRoboticBen