when import deployed manifest file??

diveto

Jul 25, 2007, 11:04:01 PM7/25/07
i working on our own model it was developed for whom learn about robot's
activity.
i ported MSRS our model, and now i tried this project depoyed.
i working on XP notebook and deployed itself, i don't have any other machines.
our plan is that using Visual Programming Language teach children.

on VPL, i develop an project with deployed services, and import manifest
file which also delpoyed, both lied %MSRS Root%\bin(dlls) / %MSRS
Root%\samples\oconfig(manifest)

importing manifest file, select ir sensor service icon and select use a
manifest -> click import button, choose deployed manifest file.

but it occures an error message that An error occured while the manifest was
being imported.

how could i solve this problem??