RE: Please make new posts in new MSRS forum.

dbaechtel

Apr 1, 2007, 5:38:01 PM4/1/07
Your Robotics Forum does not have enough topics to discuss all of the issues
wqith MSRS 1.0. Please add more Topics to the Robotics Forum.
--
Don Baechtel

"George Chrysanthakopoulos [MSFT]" wrote:

> The newsgroup will eventually become readonly and all new posts should be
> made in our forum. The newgroup will remain accesible after it becomes
> READ-ONLY, so people can search and find answers to questions, since its
> already a big knowledge base.
>
> Please use the forums for new posts, they have nice subtopics, you can edit
> your own posts, etc. You will like them :)
>
> http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=383&SiteID=1
>
> We will be posting documentation style threads as well, going deep into the
> runtime, CCR, robotics, etc

Chip Orange

Apr 14, 2007, 2:30:03 PM4/14/07
Yuck!!! :(

I *hate* web-based forums; so tedious to navigate.

Could you mirror their content onto this news group?

Why are you doing this when it appears the rest of MS will continue to use
news groups???

Couldn't you even ask us, the users, which we'd prefer? Or better yet,
develop a gateway between the two worlds?

"George Chrysanthakopoulos [MSFT]"
<GeorgeChrysant...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

dbaechtel

Apr 14, 2007, 3:48:01 PM4/14/07
I agree wholeheartedly.

MS is very thouhtless and disrespectful of their customer base in this move.

--
Don Baechtel

Johnny Omega

Jul 11, 2007, 11:04:25 PM7/11/07
dbaechtel wrote:
> I agree wholeheartedly.
>
> MS is very thouhtless and disrespectful of their customer base in this move.

I am reading this in Thunderbird...