ERROR

alec

Apr 11, 2007, 2:08:00 AM4/11/07
my computer crash i could find the file in the start menu
i tried to install robotic studio 1.0

i have tried to fix this problem so i post some questions and didn't really
get any
help

Subject: ERROR 4/5/2007 6:10 PM PST
By: alec

Subject: Can not in install 3/23/2007 7:09 PM PST
By: alec

George Chrysanthakopoulos [MSFT]

Apr 16, 2007, 6:54:03 PM4/16/07
did you post in our forum and we still did not respond?

Please post a new thread, with as much detail as possible. Check our
download page for the required dependencies MSRS needs.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1423&SiteID=1

alec

May 7, 2007, 6:13:01 PM5/7/07
I have unistalled any msrs i'm still having this problem.
I installed xna studios on january 10th
then installed robotics studio october ctp
then my computer crash january 18th
after recovery my pc. i found the both xna and robotics ctp
were miss but the files. what should i do