Sumo Competition runs, but fails to load SumoPlayers

1 view

Gigantor

Apr 26, 2007, 1:44:01 PM4/26/07
Originally, I got the error. Then I built the solution, but still got the
error. So I reinstalled 1.5 (I no longer build the solution)O and I STILL
get the error.

I get the following error:

-----------
*** Manifest Loader: Creating service failed:
http://schemas.microsoft.com/robotics/2007/02/simulatedirobotlite.html.

Reason: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

InnerException: Could not load file or assembly 'IRobot.Y2007.M01.Proxy,
Version=1.0.424.5, Culture=neutral,

PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located
assembly's manifest definition does not

match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
[04/26/2007

12:15:05][http://MyMachineName:50000/manifestloader/61a5c18e-f1f4-4a8e-a4d7-3f76e8432ca0]

*** Manifest Loader: Creating service failed:

http://schemas.microsoft.com/robotics/2007/02/simulatedsumoreferee.html.

Reason: dssp.tcp://MyMachineName:50001/simulatedsumoreferee [04/26/2007