Hotmail

MartynB

Jan 6, 2005, 4:35:17 PM1/6/05
I can't find a microsoft.public news group specifically for Hotmail. Which
group would be appropriate for Hotmail issues?

John Eddy [MSFT]

Jan 6, 2005, 7:42:14 PM1/6/05
MartynB wrote:
> I can't find a microsoft.public news group specifically for Hotmail.
> Which group would be appropriate for Hotmail issues?

Currently, I'd recommend microsoft.public.msn.discussion. There's been a
request for a hotmail newsgroup that is still being discussed internally.

John Eddy
Microsoft Newsgroups Administrator

gladd8tor

Jun 30, 2008, 9:46:01 AM6/30/08
Might it be the reason as to why Microsoft doesn't ahve a newsgroup for
either Hotmail or Live is because there is to many problems with them ? I can
not even create to sign up for a account with either . Error message with
server on MS side .

Julien ÉLIE

Jun 30, 2008, 1:45:01 PM6/30/08
> Might it be the reason as to why Microsoft doesn't ahve a newsgroup for
> either Hotmail or Live is because there is to many problems with them ? I can
> not even create to sign up for a account with either . Error message with
> server on MS side .

Hmm, you are answering a message which dates back to January 2005!

(I thought my news server had lost articles when I saw yours.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Aut Caesar, aut nihil. » (César Borgia)

gladd8tor

Jun 30, 2008, 4:11:03 PM6/30/08
I wasn't answering the poster . I was making point after all this time and
still no newsgroup for hotmail or now live . Its pretty sad if MS thinks we
will use hotmail or live more than the rest out there when they can't even
provide support for it .
Yahoo/Google take over

StephenB

Jun 30, 2008, 7:48:52 PM6/30/08
I answered your post in the newsgroup that *is* typically used to discuss
Hotmail.
-steve

gladd8tor <glad...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live

Julien ÉLIE

Jul 1, 2008, 1:59:03 AM7/1/08
Hi Steve,

> I answered your post in the newsgroup that *is* typically used to discuss
> Hotmail.

Which one is it?

By the way, Spanish and French people have their Hotmail group :-)
microsoft.public.(es|fr).msn.hotmail

--
Julien ÉLIE

« -- Mais lâchez-moi ! Vous voyez bien que je suis déjà repoussé !
-- Il y en a un qui est entré !
-- Je ressors ! Je ressors ! Je ressors ! » (Astérix)

StephenB

Jul 1, 2008, 4:32:22 AM7/1/08
Julien ÉLIE <iul...@nom-de-mon-site.com.invalid> wrote:

>Hi Steve,
>
>> I answered your post in the newsgroup that *is* typically used to discuss
>> Hotmail.
>
>Which one is it?
>
>By the way, Spanish and French people have their Hotmail group :-)
> microsoft.public.(es|fr).msn.hotmail

English discussions about Hotmail and general Windows Live and MSN can be found
in microsoft.public.msn.discussion
Of course, the best place for product discussions for those products that do
have a newsgroup such as Windows Live Mail and Messenger are best held in those
newsgroups.
-steve

F.H. Muffman

Jul 1, 2008, 11:16:03 AM7/1/08
>>> I can't find a microsoft.public news group specifically for Hotmail.
>>> Which group would be appropriate for Hotmail issues?
>>>
>> Currently, I'd recommend microsoft.public.msn.discussion. There's
>> been a request for a hotmail newsgroup that is still being discussed
>> internally.
>
> Might it be the reason as to why Microsoft doesn't ahve a newsgroup
> for either Hotmail or Live is because there is to many problems with
> them ? I can not even create to sign up for a account with either .
> Error message with server on MS side .

While I don't work there any more, I can say with pretty much certainty that
the only reason there isn't a newsgroup for Hotmail has nothing to do with
problems using the site. It didn't get created while I was there because
the name change was going on. It didn't get created after I left because
I'll bet no one in Live requested a newsgroup, because the whole thing is
a lot more of a rubberstamp process.
--
-jd

tom_willpa

Mar 26, 2010, 2:38:02 PM3/26/10
high quality Soccer jerseys NBA Jersey tracksuit and jackets, GHD
hairstraightener supplier from www.willpa.com

Are you a Retail businessman who bother by the purchase price? China
Cheapest TOP wholesale website can help you

we are specialize in replica sport goods manufacturing in china, we can
offer you all kinds of soccer jersey, NBA jersey,shoes and so on. they are
the best brand replica goods whih are look the same as the original goods.
excellent quality and steady supply for them. we have been marketed in Europe
and American for 3 year. all the goods we offer are AAA quality. our soccer
jersey are Thailand style. If any goods you buy from my company have problem,
we will refund or resend them again. Most of ourProducts have no minimum
order requirements,soyou can shop retail goods at wholesale prices. if you
can buy more than 300usd. We offer free shipping. The more you buy the more
discount for you.

National soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
Club soccer jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
NBA Jerseys: http://www.willpa.com
T-shirt and shirt: http://www.willpa.com
Tracksuit: http://www.willpa.com
Hoody & Jackets: http://www.willpa.com
UGG boots: http://www.willpa.com
Hair style: http://www.willpa.com
shopping Index: http://www.willpa.com

EMS shipping. 7days arrive, paypal accept

want more information pls contact us or check our website: www.willpa.com