Contacts Can't Add Me!

1 view

ode...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2006, 10:42:15 AM9/5/06
A while ago I changed my email account to gmail and created a .net
passport so I could access live messenger. I imported my contact list
and everything was working out fine.
However some people started telling me that I wasn't accepting their
invitations to their contact list, and I realized that when someone
adds me to their list, the window asking "if I want to allow that
person....", doesn't show up.

I tried it myself with a different account in a different computer and
it didn't work. I'm not notified when a contact adds me.
However, I can add contacts normally.

Could someone help me out??

HI HI

Jul 15, 2011, 6:11:01 AM7/15/11