cannot go to my hotmail inbox after downloading XP SP2

S.Mathew

Aug 29, 2004, 4:28:03 AM8/29/04
HI,

I installed windows XP SP2

for e-mail, I use both hotmail and outlook.

while on the net, msn messenger would alert if there was
a new message in hotmail. however after installing SP2
each time I click the MSN messenger e-mail inbox it takes
me straight to outlook. and I have not been getting any
alerts from messenger about new mail in hotmail.

how do I fix this.

Mathew

Stephen Harris

Aug 29, 2004, 11:51:55 AM8/29/04

"S.Mathew" <smath...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You could add your hotmail email account to Outlook.
I have instant notification turned on for the default
email account which appears on the left side of the
screen and the notification from MSN 6.2 appears
on the right side of the screen. Adding an account
is easy, remember to choose HTTP not Pop.

7zon...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2012, 6:31:53 AM2/8/12