Log on Windows Live Messenger using Gmail ?

Peter Jensen

Jan 8, 2008, 2:26:54 AM1/8/08

Is it a must to use a Hotmail account when logging on to MSN? I have a Gmail
account. Is it possible to use my Gmail account? If YES, how?

MaKz

Jan 8, 2008, 10:48:06 AM1/8/08

"Peter Jensen" wrote:

> Yeah u can. Just make a passport at www.passport.net

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Jan 8, 2008, 8:05:45 PM1/8/08

Just to add, the option is under the 'Use an e-mail address you already have' header lower on
the page.

--
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger