Want MSN PREMIUM Version #10 download

Frank

Apr 4, 2010, 9:30:01 AM4/4/10
Hi, I want to upgrade from my current version of msn premium explorer
(9.60.0053.2200) to MSN PREMIUM Version #10. Where do I find this download?
Thank you! Frank

StephenB

Apr 4, 2010, 9:49:46 PM4/4/10
Frank <Fr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Are you using MSN Premium with a partner such as Verizon or Qwest? Or are you
paying Microsoft for the subscription. If the latter, it should be automatically
offered to you. If the former, it is not yet available, as far as I know.
-steve
--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live

Frank

Apr 5, 2010, 9:43:01 AM4/5/10
Hi Stephen,

I was just informed by Verizon that they do not have the MSN 10 update for
their Premium Explorer customers - The most current MSN Explorer they are
offering is version 9.6. How did you obtain MSN 10?

Thanks ,Frank

"StephenB" wrote:

> .

Earle Horton

Apr 5, 2010, 3:06:48 PM4/5/10
You can't, not until Verizon obtains it. Now, is Verizon in the process of
phasing out MSN in favor of Windows Live software? Because if so, you may
never get it.

Earle

"Frank" <Fr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

StephenB

Apr 5, 2010, 8:26:10 PM4/5/10
If Verizon isn't offering the v10 upgrade, you can't unless you sign up for a
paid account with MSN directly. Your partner account depends on Verizon offering
the update to you.
-steve

...winston

Apr 6, 2010, 8:13:35 PM4/6/10
Compliments of Berit B, MSFT/MSn (posted in this forum on March 31, 2010)

<qp>
We released MSN 10 for the US market last November, today we just released
MSN 10 to the majority of our international markets and we are now working on
our partner releases.
</qp>

Verizon is an MSn partner

--
...winston
ms-mvp mail

David H Newland

Jul 9, 2012, 9:03:48 PM7/9/12
I BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS I JUST RENEWED IT
THEN I LOST EVERTHING.
>> On Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:49 PM StephenB wrote:

>> Are you using MSN Premium with a partner such as Verizon or Qwest? Or are you
>> paying Microsoft for the subscription. If the latter, it should be automatically
>> offered to you. If the former, it is not yet available, as far as I know.
>> -steve
>> --
>> Stephen Boots
>> MVP Windows Live
>> Windows Live OneCare/Live Mesh/MSE Forums Moderator
>> sbo...@mvps.org

>>> On Monday, April 05, 2010 9:43 AM Frank wrote:

>>> Hi Stephen,
>>>
>>> I was just informed by Verizon that they do not have the MSN 10 update for
>>> their Premium Explorer customers - The most current MSN Explorer they are
>>> offering is version 9.6. How did you obtain MSN 10?
>>>
>>> Thanks ,Frank

David H Newland

Jul 9, 2012, 9:05:24 PM7/9/12
i just renewed it and lost it all

> On Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:30 AM Frank wrote:

Message has been deleted