This would be your MVP's

Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]

Feb 21, 2004, 12:00:18 AM2/21/04
hey... one of sandysKIDS....I bet they're proud (you think msft is?)

ROFLMAO!

You must be a Half_Wit clone. That's some mighty stupid words, coming from someone who posts in HTML!

Broken links and wrapping issues aren't the *only* reason I post in MIME-QP, but I admit they're major considerations. It's perfectly acceptable in MSNEWS, and for those who find that it doesn't conform to their comfort, or to their sense of propriety, or to the abilities of their own newsreader--quite honestly, that's not my problem. Still, I'm intelligent enough to *consider* changing my ways when new information comes my way, but only after careful consideration and experimentation.

FWIW (and not that I care one whit about your opinion, but just FWIW) I tend to use MS Products as they come, "right out of the box", as much as possible. That way I maintain a feel for what the average user has to deal with. I also tend eschew tweakers and the multitude of "cool progs" that are out there, mostly because 99% of them are pure, useless crap. *Most* of the new programming, and *all* of the cute stuff that gets installed on my machine is there because I need to find out how it managed to screw up someone else's machine.

You obviously don't have even a minimal understanding of the proper and acceptable use of cross-posting, and even if I thought you had a scintilla of respect for Sandi, which I'm sure you don't, it's obvious that you haven't sufficient brains to understand the true import of her admonitions.

All in all, you're a disgusting example of the worst kind of UseNet troll, and thus far, you're the only cause I have to slightly regret X-Posting to whatever poor neighborhood has been cursed with your presence.

Just a little regret, so don't let it go to your head.

Don't bother replying, not for my sake. You're headed for the dumper when I've finished sending.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP for Windows 9x

anon...@discussions.microsoft.com

Feb 21, 2004, 1:02:15 AM2/21/04
"The rules of the game remain the same. The only thing
that changes are the names and the places"

(Oh - But it is available)

Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]

Feb 21, 2004, 1:09:01 AM2/21/04

"Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]" <nobod...@this.dot.com> wrote in message news:OLA9eeD%23DHA...@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
hey... one of sandysKIDS....I bet they're proud (you think msft is?)

ROFLMAO!

yup, you ROFLMAO is no surprise, mental midgets are easily amused.

You must be a Half_Wit clone.

A "Half_Wit Clone" am I?....nice touch

That's some mighty stupid words, coming from someone who posts in HTML!

humm... anyone ever teach you in third grade about proper sentence structure?

Broken links and wrapping issues aren't the *only* reason I post in MIME-QP, but I admit they're major considerations.
(there's that third grade ability to construct a complete sentence again)

It's perfectly acceptable in MSNEWS, and for those who find that it doesn't conform to their comfort, or to their sense of propriety, or to the abilities of their own newsreader--quite honestly, that's not my problem.
..."and" after a comma doesn't cut it.
..."it doesn't conform to their comfort...or...or..." nice run on sentence...quite honestly it IS your (one of your) problems.
Still, I'm intelligent enough to *consider* changing my ways when new information comes my way, but only after careful consideration and experimentation.

Ah....if you were, in fact "intelligent enough...." to consider anything you'd have been intelligent enough to not have posted the diatribe...."careful consideration and experimentation" not withstanding

FWIW (and not that I care one whit about your opinion, but just FWIW)
that you "care not one whit about your opinion" comes across loud and clear....nice touch for a mvNOTpee...sandy would be proud and I'm sure the mvNOTpee programme admin will be as well.
More importantly, it's a wonderful example you are setting for those who used to believe that mvNOTpees actualy cared about more than their own egos....nice work.
I tend to use MS Products as they come, "right out of the box", as much as possible. That way I maintain a feel for what the average user has to deal with. I also tend eschew tweakers and the multitude of "cool progs" that are out there, mostly because 99% of them are pure, useless crap. *Most* of the new programming, and *all* of the cute stuff that gets installed on my machine is there because I need to find out how it managed to screw up someone else's machine.

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?....I don't have a clue what your rant was all about but as long as you feel better that's all that matters in this "feel good" age isn't it? As long as you need to find out how it managed to screw up someones else's machine we have to guess that all's right with the world....gee I'm impressed.

You obviously don't have even a minimal understanding of the proper and acceptable use of cross-posting
obviously, I don't....but you do.....the "proper and acceptable use of crossposting is...according to you....whatever you decide it is...You might just want to check with your den mother because there are millions of folks who have been using usenet NG's for a whole lot longer then you that might just take issue with your understanding of "proper and acceptable use"
, and even if I thought you had a scintilla of respect for Sandi, which I'm sure you don't, it's obvious that you haven't sufficient brains to understand the true import of her admonitions.

argue with my "scintilla of respect...." if you like (you can't, because you have no knowledge of my degree of respect one way or another so you look the fool saying "I'm sure you don't) but saying "you haven't sufficient brains to understand the true import of her admonitions".....is something you really should consider retracting. After having reading what you wrote, if that sentence doesn't make you regret what you attemped to say, it should.
The good news is, schools out this week and they are having remedial third grade English Composition so you might want to attend.

All in all, you're a disgusting example of the worst kind of UseNet troll, and thus far, you're the only cause I have to slightly regret X-Posting to whatever poor neighborhood has been cursed with your presence.

Back to that third grade sentence structure thing again....no need for the comma after "all in all", or after "troll"...or "far"....but the "..you're a disgusting example of the worst kind of UseNet troll" is a nice touch.....the sandyKIDS sandbox teacher will be proud of you.
I'm sure your fellow mvNOTpee'ers will as well.
(OK, maybe not all of them....there actually are a few that will be abhore your childish comments....those are the few that really deserve the mvp moniker)

Just a little regret, so don't let it go to your head.

It all "goes to my head"....not your regret because in order to actually experience regret one must be capable of understanding. In your case that's obviously not an option.

Joe L.

Feb 21, 2004, 1:11:23 AM2/21/04
Why are about 10% of the messages here marked "Message
unavailable"?

Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]

Feb 21, 2004, 1:19:13 AM2/21/04
a;

some of the names change....some stay the same

some of those that change are still the same in spirit.

that the shills never seem to run out of a new crop of whores willing to do or say anything for a T shirt is sad.....c'est la vie
--
val
micro$oft {dot.NOT.dot.NET.dot.NEVER} - mvp (since 1950)

Jack D. Russell, Sr.

Feb 21, 2004, 7:27:29 AM2/21/04
MS censorship??? Nah...couldn't be. <;)>
--
Jack

JL> Why are about 10% of the messages here marked "Message
JL> unavailable"?

half_pint

Feb 21, 2004, 9:19:23 AM2/21/04
MVP?
I think the "real MVP" program died when Microsoft
cancelled it a few years ago for the weekend. It seems
that after that they are just adding MVP's right and left
and half have no idea what they are doing. Seems like
maybe 10 good MVP's are still around that are always
helpful. The rest are ones that post just a URL to go
looking for hours yourself or for the poor soul that has
Outlook Express that asks a question in Outlook, then the
MVP's turn into thugs and tell them to go look in the
Outlook Express forum. It would take about the same
number of words and time to just answer the question. And
then there is Val with her MSN-Nein and MVeePee and her
love of Sandi's kids (whatever that is) unless it means
the useless clippings that Hardmeier posts over and over
again. Its like calling Microsoft Support and getting the
India call center where they just look up answers and
post a URL that might have died years ago.
And where do all these exclusive MVP's hide ? There are
many names on "the list" that I have never seen posting.
It's sad that many of the MVP's think the more postings
the better, why not less postings but a little more
accurate answers and not all the ":-P" or other one line
junk that is cross posted over half the groups ???
I think the 15-20 good MVP's should stay, the rest can be
dumped and nobody would notice. Plus it might make MS's
prices go down as flying them to Redmond, free MSDN,
TechNet and all the fancy gifts get expensive. I would
rather see the money go into Microsoft Labs or developing
new products then trying to educate these ego lovers that
have taken over the groups.
If you look at the "official MVP list" how many do you
really see on here ??? not many.So get rid of the Sandi's
and PA Bear and get some helpful people, then it will be
a good group of people.
Regards,
half_pint

MVP Awards - Detailed List

Consumer - Automap
Eric Frost
Gilles Kohl

Consumer - Macintosh
Adam Bailey
Allen Watson
Barry Wainwright
Bernard Rey
Beth Rosengard
Bob Greenblatt
Bob Williams
Clive Huggan
Corentin Cras-Meneur
Dayo Mitchell
Diane Ross
George Clark
James Gordon
John Espirian
John McGimpsey
Mickey Stevens
Pascal Bezou
Paul Berkowitz
Paul Block

Consumer - Money
Bob E Peel
Bonnie Synhorst
Cal Learner
Glyn Trefor Simpson
Kimberly Renna-Griego
Michael Gordon
Richard E Bollar
Sally Wise

Consumer - MSHome
Eric Chew
Russell Mueller
Stephen P. Sullivan

Consumer - PC Games
Geoffrey Cohen M.D.
Jonathan Holmes

Consumer - Picture It
John Inzer

Consumer - Simulators
Alex Van Nieuwenborgh
Brett I Holcomb
Hans Van Wyhe
Katy F. Pluta

Consumer - Works
Jean-Luc Garotin
Kevin James
Serge Cenci

Office Systems - Academic
Mark E. Collins

Office Systems - Access
Albert D Kallal
Alexey Dybenko
Allen Browne
Anette Becker
Arvin Meyer
Brendan Reynolds
Bruce M. Thompson
Carlos Carpio Hernández
Cheryl Lynn Fischer
Dan Artuso
Dev Ashish
Dirk Goldgar
Douglas J Steele
Duane Hookom
Eduardo Olaz Preciado
Eva Etxebeste Castillo
Evan Liu
F. Scott Barker
Francisco J. García Aguado
Francois Lebaudy
Fred Gutkind
Graham Mandeno
Graham R. Seach
Gunter Avenius
Haiqun Lin
Henry Habermacher
Hervé Inisan
Hiroyuki Hasegawa
Jeff Boyce
Jessy Sempere
Jin Heng He
Joan Wild
John Nurick
John Spencer
John L. Viescas
John Wilmot Vinson
José Bengoechea Ibaceta
José Mª Fueyo Rodríguez
Joseph E. Fallon
Juan M. Afan de Ribera
Karl Donaubauer
Kenneth D. Snell
Ki woong Youm
Klaus Oberdalhoff
Laurin (Larry) Martis Linson
Lynn Trapp
M.L. Sco Scofield
Mark Doerbandt
Marshall Barton
Maurizio Borrelli
Michel Walsh
Naresh Nichani
Olaf Rabbachin
Peter Steimann
Peter Walker
Philipp Stiefel
Pierre Dobbelstein
Pierre SALAUN
Rafael Andrada Cortina [McPegasus]
Raymond Seneque
Rebecca M. Riordan
Ryuji Masuda
Sandra Daigle
Sang Rae Kim
Simon Lewis
Stephen Lebans
Steve Clark
Steve Schapel
Steven Arbaugh
Suh Young Lee
Terence David Kreft
Tom Ellison
Tony Toews
Ursula Bazo Araoz
Van T. Dinh
Victor M. Delgadillo
Wayne Morgan
Xiao Jun Liu
Yi Wen Zhu
Yu Hong Wang
Zhi Zhang

Office Systems - Excel
Alain Vallon
Alan Beban
Andy Pope
Ashish Mathur
Bernd Michael Held
Bernie Deitrick
Bill Manville
Bin Gu
Bob Umlas
Byung Ryul Bae
Carson Cheng
Chi-Hsiung Shang
Ching jeng Cheng
Chip Pearson
Dana Delouis
Daniel Josserand
David Hager
David McRitchie
David Peterson
David J. Braden
Debra Dalgleish
Dick Kusleika
Earl Kiosterud
Fernando Cinquegrani
Frédéric Sigonneau
Frank Arendt-Theilen
Gord Dibben
Hajo Ziplies
Harald Staff
Héctor Miguel Orozco
Ingrid Baplue
Jake Marx
Jan Karel Pieterse
Jerry W Lewis
Jian Zhong Cai
Jim Rech
John Walkenbach
John V. Green
Jon Peltier
Jose Ramon Garcia Campos
Juan Pablo Gonzalez
Jun Chen
Jung Han Byun
Ken Wright
Ki Sung Hwang
Laurent Longre
Leo Heuser
Masaru Kaji
Masataka Miyashita
Melanie Breden
Monika Weber
Myrna Larson
Nick Hodge
Niek Otten
Norman John Harker
Orlando Magalhaes Filho
Patrick Molloy
Peo Sjoblom
Peter Beach
Peter Dorigo
Rob Bovey
Robert Rosenberg
Ron de Bruin
Sang Don Lee
Seung Min Park
Shane Devenshire
Stephen Bullen
Thomas Ramel
Thomas Wingfield Ogilvy
Toru Tanaka
Ture Magnusson
Tushar Mehta
Vasant Nanavati
Wen-Her Jih
Yuan Ping Zhou

Office Systems - FrontPage
Cheryl D. Wise
Christoph Schneegans
David J. Berry
Gregory A. Beamer
Jack Brewster
James S. Huggins
Jens Peter Karlsen
Jim Buyens
Jon Spivey
Kathleen Anderson
Kevin Spencer
Louise Villeneuve
Mark E. Fitzpatrick
Paul Colligan
Riccardo Rausch
Stefan B. Rusynko
Stephen Travis
Steve Easton
Thomas A. Rowe
Thomas D. Willett
Tiffany K Edmonds
Tina Clarke
Tom Lee, Jr.
Victor Wahby

Office Systems - InfoPath
Andrew Watt
Dave Beauchemin

Office Systems - Microsoft Project
Bill Raymond
Brian Kennemer
Dale Howard
David Gage
Gary Chefetz
Gerhard Kick
Jack Dahlgren
Jan De Messemaeker
Jean-François Morvan
Joël Séguin
John Jensen
Karl Stewing
Matthias Jaeger
Mike Glen
Renke Holert
Rod Gill
Stephen Jeffrey House

Office Systems - NetMeeting
Thomas Bliesener

Office Systems - Office
Andrez Chen
Arie Heinrich
Beth A Melton
Bob Buckland
Cees Casander
Dennis Gandasoebrata
Gérard Oomens
Gyorgy Moldova
Hong Kun Hsu
Hua Zheng
Idan Almog
Joao Tito Livio
Li-Ming Chuo
Luiz Cláudio Vieira da Rocha
Marta Portela Maseda
Michael Williams
Nilda Beatriz Díaz
Patrick Lin
Paul Ballou
Pilar Mueckay
Qinglin Zhou
Ross A Pfaff Jr.
Sam YANG
Soo Cheon Jheong
Susan Ramlet
Thomas Lin
Tiziano Marmiroli
Tzu-Li Hung
Xiao Xiao
Xue Gang Li
Zhong Nan Hu

Office Systems - OneNote
W. Frederick Zimmerman

Office Systems - Outlook
Ben M. Schorr
Bill Rodgers
Diane Poremsky
Dmitry Streblechenko
Eric Legault
Hollis D. Paul
Jay B. Harlow
Jean-Louis Goubert
Jessie Louise McClennan
Jocelyn Fiorello
Ken Slovak
Milly Staples
Nikki Peterson
Patricia J Cardoza
Patrick Reed
Peter Raddatz
Pravin T Patil
Randy Byrne
Ricardo Miguel Silva
Robert Sparnaaij
Robert M Crayk
Roberto Restelli
Russell P. Valentine
Steven Moede
Sue Mosher
Svetlana Belacov
Thomas Wenzl
Vince Averello

Office Systems - PowerPoint
Austin Myers
Bill Dilworth
Bill Foley
Brian Reilly
Chirag Dalal
Echo Swinford
Geetesh K Bajaj
Glen Millar
Glenna Shaw
Jean-Pierre Forestier
John Henry Reiher
Kathy Jacobs
Michael Koerner
Pia Bork
Shyam Pillai
Sonia Coleman
Steve Rindsberg
TAJ Simmons

Office Systems - Publisher
Brian D Kvalheim
David B. Bartosik
Ed J Bennett
Mac Townsend
Mary Sauer

Office Systems - Sharepoint Portal Server
Bill English
Daniel Wessels
Darrin Bishop
Edward Lee
Erol Pierre Giraudy
Gary A. Bushey
James Edelen
Markus Weisbrod
Michael Greth
Renaud Comte
Stephen Cummins
Steven Collier
Tim Heuer
Wayne Hall

Office Systems - Visio
Al Edlund
Chris Roth
Christian Leger
Graham Wideman
John Marshall
Senaj Lelic

Office Systems - Windows SharePoint Services / STS
Dustin S Miller
Jim Duncan
Mark Kruger
Mike Walsh

Office Systems - Word
André Barelier
Astrid Zeelenberg
Barbara Karli
Christian Fressdorf
Clement Marcotte
Cynthia S. Meister
Dave Rado
Dian D. Chapman
Doug Robbins
Graham Mayor
Greg Maxey
Guy Moncomble
Herb Tyson
Jay Freedman
Jean-Guy Marcil
John Graham McGhie
Jonathan West
Klaus Linke
Lisa Wilke-Thissen
Lutz Gentkow
Margaret Aldis
Marina Mathias
Mark Tangard
Perry de Lima
Peter John Jamieson
Robert M. Franz
Shauna Kelly
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Terry Farrell
Thomas Gahler
Thomas Loewe
William N. Coan

-Product/Technology not updated-
Dr. U. B. Pavanaja
Tuan Nguyen

Visual Developer - .NET
Ajay G Kumar
Ajay J Singala
Akiko Yamazaki
Akila Manian
Alain Vizzini
Alan D. Corbett
Alejandro Mezcua Rodríguez
Alex Arenols Solano
Alex Chang
Amol A Vaidya
Andrea Saltarello
Andrea Zani
Andy Baron
ANDY CHEN
Andy Cheung
Azali Adnan
Bart De Smet
Bill Wolff
Bipin A Joshi
Bob Powell
Boon Tiong Lim
Bruce Johnson
Carlos Alberto Walzer
Carlos J. Quintero
Chad Osgood
Chang Yu Yang
Chen Xi Li
Chester Ching-Feng Cheng
Chris Menegay
Chris Pels
Clay Burch
Cobby Cohen
Colt Kwong
Conrad M. Manalac
Corrado Cavalli
Craig Utley
Dale Bundy
Damir Tomicic
Dan Green
Daniel Seara
Daniele Bochicchio
David Catuhe
David Totzke
Davide Vernole
Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
Diego Martin Gonzalez
Dmitriy Lapshin
Dong Bum Lee
Douglas S Ng
Drew Marsh
Ed Musters
Elise Dupont
Eric Garza
Eric C. King
Erich Bühler
Erik Porter
Erwan LABALEC
EUGENE Mun Choy LOKE
Farhan Muhammad
Frederic Remise
Gangadhara BD
Gerardo Enrique Saborío
Gerry O'Brien
Gilles Vollant
Gnana Arun Ganesh Gnanavel
Greg Huber
Greg Low
Guang Zhou
Hai Viet Nguyen
Han Seok Ryu
Heng Ngee Mok
Hong Yan
Hong Fa Tang
Hongchao Wang
Hoon Kim
Hsuan-Yu Chen
Hui Chen Lo
Hwan Dae Hwang
Hyo Chan Lee
Hyun Kwan Song
Hyung Ki Shin
Ian Cooper
Jacky Yiu
Jacob Armand Grass
Jae Hun Jung
Jae Won Lee
Jae Woo Ahn
Jain Ming Li
Jason Beres
Jean-Luc David
Jeroen J.A. Huitink
Jesús López Méndez
Jian Yu Shi
Jie Yang
Jin Jiang
Jinhu Ma
Jiunn-Yih Bor
Joakim Rylander
Joao S Cardoso
Joey Gurango
Jon Box
Jonathan James Paxton Greensted
Joon Young Byun
Jorge Serrano Pérez
Jose Antonio Berrios
Jui-Bin Wang
Julia Lerman
Juliet Choy
Jung Hwan Moon
Kai Ming Wang
Kai-Ping Chang
Kaoru Hari Kodaka
Kashinath TR
Kaustav Neogy
Kazuhiko Kikuchi
Kazuma Okutsu
Keith Brown
Keith Nicholson
Ken Getz
Ken Lin
Kevin Auch
Kun Jing
Laurent Kempé
Lee Wei Meng
Lei Zhang
Lian Wu
Madhusudhanan P
Mahesh ChandraMouli
Manoj G
Marino Posadas Martín
Mark Blomsma
Mark Dunn
Matthew Reynolds
Michael Giagnocavo
Michael Willers
Min Chan Kim
Ming Chen
Ming Lun Chen
Mitch Ruebush
Myung Shin Kim
Nauzad Kapadia
Neil Huang
Nic Wise
Nick Wienholt
Octavio Telis Aynés
Omar Salinas Toscano
Or Ron
Pablo David Narváez
Patricia Scalzone
Patrick Philippot
Patrick Smacchia
Patrick Steele
Patrick A. Lorenz
Paulo Jorge Morgado
Peter Blackburn
Peter Jones
Peter McMahon
Peter Provost
Pierre Greborio
Piyush Shah
Pooja Malpani
Program Lin
Pursll Chang
Qing Chen Meng
Rack Liu
Raffaele Rialdi
Rajiv R
Ravikanth V Dangeti
Remi Caron
Remi Thomas
Rodney C Jao
Romuald Poirot
Ronald Armas
Roshan P James
Ruth Walther
Sébastien Monteil
Sander Gerz
Sang Jin Kang
Sanguan Thammarojsakul
Sanjeeb Kumar Sarangi
Se Young Oh
Seong Jin Park
Serena Yeoh
Seung Joo Cha
Shawn Wildermuth
Shinichi Aoyagi
Sivashanmugam M
Slavomir Furman
Stanley Everett C Tan
Stephane Cordonnier
Sukesh Ashok Kumar
Sukhdev Singh
Suresh Ramasamy
Suresh Ch Behera
Sushila Suresh Bowalekar
Suwitcha Chandhorn
Sylvain Groulx
Than Ha
Thomas Scheidegger
Tian Wu
Tim Dawson
Ting-Shun Lin
Tuan Anh Nguyen
Tzai-Hung Wu
Vishal R Joshi
Vivid Hsu
Wei Min Chan
Wen-Hung Lai
Wilson Lee Chua
Wilson P Ng
Woo Seok Seo
Wu Jun Wang
Xin Li
Xuegen Jin
Yassine Khelifi
Yi Zeng
Yijun Tang
Yong Feng Hou
Zheng-Ju Lin
Zhi Zhang
Zhi Bin Huang
Zhi Bo Liu
Zhi Qiang He
Zhuo Lin
Zong Xuan Xu

Visual Developer - .NET Compact Framework
Alex Yakhnin
Andy Wigley
Christopher Tacke
Dan Fergus
Ginny Caughey
Jim R. Wilson
Kirk Radeck
Larry Roof
Maarten Struys
Neil Cowburn
Pete Vickers
Tim Wilson

Visual Developer - Academic
Alex Yu
Ammon S. Beckstrom
Andrew Flick
Arturo Mayorga
Austin J. Moore
Chris Auld
Christopher R King
Chul Min Park
Clay Packard
Corrinne L. Hoisington
Dahan K. Abdo
Dan Clark
David Genetti
David Grey
Eric I. Maino
Ian Parberry
Ian Victor Ceicys
Jack Perry
James Griffith
Jin Woo Lee
John Sheu
John Traenkenschuh
Jonathan Nix
Joshua Wheeler
Julie Austin
Justin Reed
Kane Kim
Kevin Less
Kevin Norfleet
Kevin R. Fessenden
Kyle J Denton
Kyle J. Prestenback
Mack Male
Marc C Lehrer
Mark Mehalis
Martin H. Kelliher
Martin C. Cronkhite
Michael Hansen
Michael D. Clement
Michael J. Dunn
Michael J. Ferguson
Miguel Contreras
Miguel Gasca
Noah Coad
Peter Van der Goes
Ray A. Dixon
Rob Miles
Ruben Martin
Scott Canham
Shaun Pikus
Simon J Cox
Stacey Yasenka
Suresh Muknahallipatna
Syed Aqeel
Taneem Ibrahim
Thomas P. Skinner
Tim Heile
Timothy S. Davis
Trond Borg
Valérie Montfort
William Burrows
Young Jin Shin
Young Su Son

Visual Developer - ASP/ASP.NET
Adrian A Forbes
Alex Homer
Allen Kuo
Alvin J Bruney
Andreas Roth
Andy Lai
Andy Smith
Anibal Jose Marcano
Anil John
Bob Barrows
Brad Kingsley
Brian Baker
Bruce Calvin Hopkins
Bruce L Barker
Carl D. Prothman
Chris Kinsman
Christoph Wille
Christopher D Frazier
Claudius Tex Ceteras
Craig Deelsnyder
Curt Christianson
Damian Barrow
Dana Coffey
Daniel Castillo Martínez
Daniel Patrick Blasi
Darren John Neimke
David Pédehourcq
David Sussman
David Wier
David J Wanta
Dennis Knappe
Didier YVER
Donny Mack
Doug Michael Seven
Douglas J Reilly
Eddie Chen
Eli Robillard
Eugenio Serrano
FABRICE ROMELARD
Firoz Afzal Ansari
Fo Xin Pu
Francisco Xavier Fagas
Frank Wang
G. Andrew Duthie
Gerhard Buchner
Gregory Renard
Hannes Preishuber
Hideaki Shoji
Holger Schwichtenberg
Hong Jun Guo
Hye Sun Park
In Sik Shin
In Sup Oh
J Mel Harris
J. Ambrose Little
Jae Seon Hwang
James Avery
James Robert Shaw
Jason Salas
Jason N Gaylord
Jean-Christophe Janicot
Jeremy Carroll Zongker
Jhonny Vargas Pavez
Jian Yuan
Jim Ross
Jin Hyung Lee
Jin Sung Kim
Jin Wa Kim
John Timney
John Alexander Bristowe
Jong Shin Kim
Joo Si Hoon
José Manuel López
Juan T. Llibre
Karsten Samaschke
Keith 'StarPilot' Barrows
Ken J Cox
Kenya Horita
Kevin Khelawan
Kirk Jackson
Kirk Allen Evans
Kozo Komura
Li Jian Dai
Luiz Lana
M Jerome
Mac Kloberg
Manohar Kamath
Marcie Robillard
Md Tameem Ansari
Michiel van Otegem
Miguel G. G. Ferreira
Miles Overn
Mitch Denny
Natty Gur
Olaf Lueder
Ollie W Cornes
Pat Yu
Patrick MacKay
Paul Litwin
Paul Wilson
Paul Charles Glavich
Paul D. Murphy
Pelle Johansson
Peter Brunone
Peter Johnson
Phil Winstanley
Philip Quinn
Po Hwan Han
Qin (Jimmy) Ma
Ramaprasad Upadhyaya
Ramon Durães
Ray Costanzo
Ricardo Yorky
Rob Chartier
Robert K. Merriott
Robert Wayne McLaws
Ronda Kay Pederson
Russell Nemhauser
Ryan Dunn
Ryan Trudelle-Schwarz
Sang Hyuk Lee
Saravana P Kumar
Scott Cate
Scott Hanselman
Scott Mitchell
Scott Watermasysk
Scott James Forsyth
Scott Thomas Sargent
Seung Hoon Jeong
SHENG HUI Chiu
Shiu Wai Jack Li
Sreejumon KP
Stefan Falz
Stephen Walther
Steve Schofield
Steve Sharrock
Steve C. Orr
Steven A. Smith
TaeHyun Kang
TaeYoung Kim
Tang Hai Wu
Tao Yang
Ted Huang
Teemu Keiski
Terri Morton
Terry A. Voss
Tim Shakarian
Tim K Heuer
Timothy J Curtin
Vadivel M
Victor Manuel Garcia Aprea
Vinod Kumar
Wallace Bryan McClure
Weihua Wang
Yan Lin Yang
Yong Gui Yang
Yong Jiang Nie
Yoshihiro Suzuki
Youichi Ubukata

Visual Developer - Scripting
Michael Harris
Torgeir Bakken
Vidar Petursson

Visual Developer - Security
Michel Gallant
Pablo Peláez
Troy Magennis

Visual Developer - Visual Basic
Alain Roper
Alex Martínez Teipel
Anand Mukundan
Andrew Campbell
Angel Ruiz
Benny K Mathew
Bill Evjen
Bill McCarthy
Billy Hollis
Bo Yuan
Bob Beauchemin
Bob OBrien
Bryan Stafford
Carl Franklin
Carlos de Mattos Jr.
Carsten Thomsen
Chang Ma
Chang Yeon Lee
Chris Hanscom
Chun-Yu Chen
Da Li Peng
Daisuke Komori
Daniel Anibal Laco
Dave Applegate
David Williams
De Ming Shang
Derrick Chen
Dick Grier
Don Hanfland
Don Kiely
Doug Marquardt
Eduardo A. Morcillo
Enrique Martínez Montejo
Francois Picalausa
Frank Carr
Gianluca Cannalire
Graham Parker
Guillermo Som
Harald M. Genauck
Hark Soo Seo
Harvey Triana
Herfried Karl Wagner
Hideki Tatenaka
Hirohito Furuhashi
Hong Gen Li
Huang Dong Zeng
In Cheon Hong
Jan Hyde
Jeff Johnson
John Spano
Jon Oliver
Jonathan Wood
Joseph LeVasseur
Karl Moore
Karl E. Peterson
Kathleen Dollard
Ken Halter
Kenneth Tucker
Kiyoshi Eto
Klaus Probst
Kyu kyeong Kim
Larry Serflaten
Leonardo J. Azpurua
Liang Tang
Lluis Franco i Montanyes
Manish B Mehta
Marco A Escobar
Mario G. Contreras Arriaga
Masashi Ohsawa
Mattias Sjögren
Michell Cronberg
Mike McIntyre
Mike D. Sutton
Momotaro Nishiumi
Monte Hansen
Morten Jokumsen
Nicolas Sorel
Nilotpal Das
Nobuaki Imai
Nobuhiro Inoue
Paul Clement
Paul Kimmel
Peter Fleischer
Peter Goetz
Phil Weber
Pierre Alexis
Ramón Manuel Sandoval
Randy Birch
Ray Mercer
Renato Haddad
Richard Clark
Rick Rothstein
Rob Teixeira
Rob Windsor
Roberto Salvador Hernandez
Rockford Lhotka
Rod Paddock
Rod Stephens
Rodrigo Nassar
Rubén Vigón Álvarez
Rui Chen
Rui Han
Saburo Akiya
Sandeep Joshi
Sébastien CURUTCHET
Shailesh Shah
Shigetoshi Hirano
Shuhei Yamaba
Stan Schultes
Stefan Kulpa
Tae Hee Lee
Tao Wang
Thorsten Doerfler
Tom Eberhard
Tom El Hindi
Tom Esh
Tom Shelton
Tsung-Han Tsai
Tuneyo Abe
Valeriy Mazur
Wei Yuan
Wei-Chih Shih
William Vaughn
Willy Marroquín
Xiao Yu Wang
Xiyue Yu
Xue Fei Cai
Yanick Lefebvre
Yong Sung Ko
Yue Lin Zhou
Yugo Kishimoto
Yuichiro Ochifuji
ZhenJie Shen

Visual Developer - Visual C#
Akira Kawamata
Alberto Borbolla
Aman Deep Garg
Anand Narayanaswamy
Aravind W Corera
Arun Prakash Ganesan
Bela Istok
Ben Feng Chen
Bonnie Berent
Cathi Gero
Chris A Wallace
Christian Peyrusse
Chun Fu Wu
Daniel Carbajal
Daniel O'Connell
David Salgado Bermejo
Devin Rader
DongOk Ahn
Eduardo Sobrino
Eric Meier
Frank Eller
Garth Sutherland
Ge Jin
Girish Bharadwaj
Greg Ewing
Guillermo Aristizabal
Guino Henostroza
Heath Stewart
Hervé Tinant
Hisao Yazawa
Hong Chao Su
Hui Bao
Hyun Seung Kim
Ian Griffiths
Ignacio Machin
Isaias Martinez
JaeYoung Kang
Jeff Prosise
Jeffrey Richter
Jim Saenz
Jin Chul Hwang
Joe Mayo
Joel Francia
Jon Skeet
Jose Antonio Chajon
Juan Carlos Badiola Saiz
Jun Kai Wang
Kevin McNeish
Klaus Aschenbrenner
Koji Takemori
Kumar Gaurav Khanna
Logu Krishnan
Lu Yi Chen
Mao Qiang Xie
Marc Clifton
Marcellus Buchheit
Mark A. Strawmyer
Markus Egger
Mathieu Kempé
Miguel Mendoza
Miha Markic
Mike Mayer
Mitsuhito Ishino
Morten Wennevik
Narayana Rao Surapaneni
Nicholas Albert Paldino
Niels Hilmar Madsen
Octavio Hernández Leal
Olivier DEWIT
Peter Bromberg
Peter Koen
Rick Strahl
Robbe Morris
Ryan Lamansky
Ryoji Ojima
Sam Gentile
SangHyup Kim
Satoshi Yajima
Saurabh Himatlal Nandu
SeungJune Lee
Shuji Ono
Simon Stewart
Stoitcho Goutsev
Sudhakar Sadasivuni
Tao Liu
Tatsuaki Sakai
Ted Neward
Thomas Tomiczek
Tim Smelser
Toyokazu Uda
Vishnu Prasad
Wallace Cezar Sales dos Santos
Wei Zhang
Willy Denoyette
Yan Zhi Li
Yannick Lejeune
Young Kwon Jeong
Yuto Takei
Zhi Wen Wu

Visual Developer - Visual C++
Ajay Kalra
akihiro SHAMOTO
Alexander Nickolov
Andre Stille
Andreas Masur
Arnaud Debaene
Bao Hua Ma
Bong Kyum Chung
Brian Muth
Bruno NATI
Byung Seok Kim
Carl Daniel
Carsten Witte
Chang De Zhu
Check Abdoul
Cheng Gang Liu
Chris Maunder
Chuan Bo Zhang
Craig Powers
David Lowndes
Dieter Smode
Doug Harrison
Eberhard Schefold
Erik Schroeder
Fabio Razzo Gallupo
Fang Rong Huang
Felix Kasza
Fumika Fukuda
Gi Tack Lee
Holger Grund
Hong Chul Kim
HyungChul Shin
Igor Tandetnik
James M Curran
Jayakrishnan Kurup
Jeff Partch
Jian Li
Jian Feng Zou
Joseph Newcomer
Kader Yildirim
Kai Wang
Kate Gregory
Kim Gräsman
Kwang Soo Seo
Kwangsup Oh
KyungMin Cho
Martin Richter
Masahiro Takahashi
Michael Schikora
Nishant Sivakumar
Paul McKenzie
Qi Ma
Ricardo González
Richard Grimes
Rodrigo Corral
Sang Young So
Scot T Brennecke
Scott McPhillips
Sheng Jiang
Shin-ichi Ueta
Sung Hoon Na
Takeshi SHIGIHARA
Thomas Phan
Tom Serface
Tomas Restrepo
William DePalo
Xiang Hua Xue
Yan Lu
Yi Yang Wen
Ying Tao Dong
Yong Chul Jin
Yong Soo Kim
Zheng Li
Zhi Li
Zhi Guo Tang

Visual Developer - Visual FoxPro
Alex Feldstein
Anders Altberg
Andy Kramek
Barbara Peisch
Barbara H. Paltiel
Carl J. Warner
Cathy Pountney
Cetin Basoz
Christof Lange
Cindy Winegarden
Claudio Lassala
Craig Berntson
Dan Freeman
David Frankenbach
Doug Hennig
Ed Leafe
Enrique Gabriel Alban Ipanaqué
Eric den Doop
Fabio Vazquez
Fred Taylor
Frederic Steczycki
Garrett S Fitzgerald
George A. Tasker
Holger Vorberg
Hong Ju Zhang
Igor Vit
Isaac Venegas
Jim Duffy
Jorge Mota
Jose M Marcenaro
Jürgen Wondzinski
Les Pinter
Luis María Guayán
Marcia G. Akins
Mark E. McCasland
Michel Fournier
Pablo Roca Rozas
Rainer Becker
Richard A. Schummer
Rick Bean
Roman Ségaud
Sergey Berezniker
Stefan Wuebbe
Tamar E. Granor
Wolfgang Schmale

Visual Developer - Visual J#
Angel Lopez
Bruno Jouhier
George Birbilis
Qi Dong

Visual Developer - Visual Source Safe
Joe Masters
Mark Michaelis
Weston Morris

Visual Developer - XML
Bjoern Hoehrmann
Christoph Schittko
Daniel Hector Cazzulino
Dimitre Dimitrov Novatchev
Donald Paul Demcsak, Jr.
J. Michael Palermo IV
Jeff Alan Julian
Joe Fawcett
Julian Reschke
Kuniyasu Yakushiji
Oleg Tkachenko
Sei Yakushiji
Yoshihiro Yamada

Visual Developer - XML Web Services
Aaron Skonnard
Christian Weyer
Dan Wahlin
Fumiaki Yoshimatsu
HyuckSoo Lim
Michele Leroux Bustamante
Wei Liu

Windows - 9x
Alan Roger Edwards
Bert Kinney
Bill Starbuck
Chris Quirke
Christine Heinrich
Christoph Hölken
Detlev R. Dreyer
Gary S. Terhune
George Gedye
Glen Ventura
Grzegorz Mazur
Helmut Rohrbeck
Jack E. Martinelli
Jeff Richards
Jon Hildrum
Lei Li
Mark Patrick Dormer
Michal Kawecki
Mike Maltby
Mikhail Zhilin
Noel David Paton
Patty LaBarge
Piotr Krzyzanski
Richard G. Harper
Rick Rogers
Ron Badour
Ron Martell
Thomas H. Ferguson
Thorsten Matzner
Tim J. Slattery
Wayne J. Newton

Windows - Academic
James O. Hamblen
Michael G. Morrow

Windows - CE.Net
Hidenobu Funaki
Il Joong Kim
Jan Yeh
Taira Iwasaki
Tsuyoshi Yarinome
Yu Ito

Windows - DDK
Alexandre Grigoriev
Bill K McKenzie
Brian Catlin
Dan Stephan Partelly
Dejan Z Maksimovic
Donald D. Burn
James Antognini
James Thomas Kirby
Mark Gregory Roddy
Maxim Shatskih
Nick Ryan
Peter G. Viscorola
Phil Barila
Stephan Wolf
Steve Dispensa
Thomas F Divine
Tim Norman Roberts
Tony Mason
Walter Oney

Windows - Digital Media
Alessandro Angeli
Asaf Shelly
Chris Lanier
Chris Pirillo
Deyan Stoyanov Atanasov
Galan Bridgman
Geoffrey Kleinman
Graham Hughes
Jake Ludington
Jay Munro
Jeffrey Gould
Joel Schonbrunn
John PapaJohn Buechler
Marc Liron
Marco Zara
Mike Sokol
Neil Crose
Neil Smith
Rob Morris
Tim Carter

Windows - DirectX
Dustin Franklin
Eyal Teler
Francisco Rivas
Geraint Davies
Iain Downs
Ken Paulson
Phil Taylor
Phil Webster
Rich Thomson
Robert Dunlop
Simon OConnor
Stephan Schaem
Thore B Karlsen
Tom Forsyth
Valentin Billotte
Wessam Bahnassi
Yohei Yukawa

Windows - Embedded
Alexander Wechsler
Amit Ranjan
Andrew Tucker
Andrey Yatsyk
Andy Harding
Avi Kcholi
Bill Mar
Bob Schreib
Brad Combs
Bruce Eitman
Chao-Jen Huang
Chris Matthias Muench
Claudenir Campos Andrade
Cliff Brake
Craig Brown
Daron Underwood
David Callaghan
David G. Heil
Dean Ramsier
Detlef Schütte
Doug Boling
Doug Hoeffel
Elliot(Hee Jong) Shin
Feng Wang
Frances Cohen
Geoffrey Smith
Gordon Smith
Graeme Wintle
Heidi Linda
Heinrich Munz
Holger Küfner
Holger Moltrecht
James Y. Wilson
Jamie Hanrahan
Jason Browne
Jean Gareau
Jeff Arnett
Jim Morrow
João Paulo Figueira
John Alan Vorchak
John Aloysius OKeefe
Keld Laursen
Ken Chan
Ken Rabold
Larry Mittag
Lawrence Frederick Allen
Lawrence 'Larry' Ricci
Leonardo Garces
Lori E. Pape
Mark Giesenhagen
Mark Janke
Martin Grossen
Matt Edwards
Michael J. Salamone
Michel Verhagen
Myron Zimmerman
Nat Frampton
Norihiko Kanai
Paul Shelton
Paul Yao
Paul G. Tobey
Peter Foot
Peter Himmler
Randy Buswell
Randy Moore
Ray Shapiro
Richard R Lee
Rick G. Austin
Rob Tiffany
Robert Burdick
Robert E. Zaret
Rolf Höpli
Sean Liming
Slobodan Brcin
Stefan Wehrmann
Steve Maillet
Su Ho (Edward) Yoo
Takahiro Sato
Tom Gensel
Tom Scherger
William Athing
William G. Ryan
Won Ho (Mark) Sung
Yannick Chamming's
Zoran Galovic

Windows - Help
Bill Burns
Char James-Tanny
Cheryl Lockett Zubak
Dana Cline
Dana Worley
Dave Liske
Josef Becker
Paul Neshamkin
Pete Lees
Rick Stone
Robert Cavicchio
Robert William Chandler
Scott Boggan
Yuko Ishida

Windows - IE/OE
Biao He
Carmen Knowles
Charlie Tame
Christian THOMAS
David Guess
Don Varnau
Frank J Saunders
Georges Bailly
Grzegorz Niemirowski
Hans Le Roy
Jean-Claude Labracherie
Jeff Wright
Jim Pickering
Jim Sauvage
John Hole
Jon R. Kennedy
Julian Peris Hopewell
Kai Schaetzl
Kath Adams
Kenrick Fu
Laurent Bécalséri
Marci Castro
Margaret L. Rossignol
Michael Santovec
Ottmar Freudenberger
Pascal Christian Gastaldi
Peter Clark
Pilar Arguiñáriz Lusarreta
Po-Chun Lin
Ralph Briel
Randy Knobloch
Robear Dyer
Robert Aldwinckle
Roland Bierlein
Sandra Dawn Hardmeier
Scott D Evans
Steve Beniston
Steve L Cochran
Tim Kauppila
Tom Koch
Tony Kleinkramer
Vincenzo Di Russo
Xianhui Meng

Windows - Media Center
Al Lounsbury
Alex Feinman
Andrew Clark
Andy Vanosdale
Bob Cook
Corey Gouker
Daniel Sterling
David Denmark
Jeff Griffin
Justin M. Harrison
Luis A Burgos
Robert Schlabbach
Walter Schmidt
Walter Waltz

Windows - Mobile Devices
Alberto Pedro Valente Silva
Alexander Shargin
Andreas Erle
Andreas Sjostrom
Andrew Shuttleworth
Arne Hess
Bev Howard
Brad Adrian
Carlo Guerrero
Cesar Fong Espinola
Chris De Herrera
Christian Forsberg
Christophe Cordonnier
Christopher Brunskill
Cleverson A Izzo
Dale Coffing
Daron Michael Brewood
Dave Evans
David Conger
David Hettel
David Shier
Derek Mitchell
Don Sorcinelli
Dwayne Lamb
Ed Hansberry
Eric Hicks
Giorgio Cifani
Giuseppe Paparone
Guy De lussigny
Helio Diamant
Janak Parekh
Jared S Miniman
Jason Dunn
Jenneth Orantia
Jing You
Jinho Seo
John Lose
Julio Meneses
Katsuo Inaya
Leandro Olivestro
Lee Chee-Wee
Leigh Geary
Marc Zimmermann
Markus Schweiger
Marlof Bregonje
Nick Randolph
Patrice Cassard
Paul O'Brien
Philippe Majerus
Robert Levy
Shawna Kelly
SHENG-CHI SHU
Stéphane Sibué
Steven Hughes
Sven Johannsen
TAE HOON KIM
Tetsu Okamoto
Todd Ogasawara
Vassili Philippov
Yaroslav Goncharov

Windows - Networking
Al Jarvi
Alain Delveaux
Alan David Levy
Allan Grossman
Andrea Gallazzi
Aryeh Goretsky
Barb Bowman
Bill Castner
Bill Sanderson
Bjorn Landemoo
Bob Lin
Brian Sullivan
Chiu Szeto
Darren Stribning
David Hollway
Doug Sherman
Edoardo Benussi
Evan Pearce
Gerry Dixon
Hans-Georg Michna
Hideo Toda
Jeffrey Randow
Johannes Helmig
John Will
Ka Lung Lai
Kazunobu Yoshikawa
Luca Amicone
Michael Giorgio
Motonobu Takahashi
Newt Vail
Ovidiu Octavian Popa
Ramesh Srinivasan
Rob Elder
Robert Leon Bogue
Robin Walker
Ron Lowe
Ryuji Nakane
Steve Duff
Steve Winograd
Tony Northrup
Tsuneyoshi Hamamoto
Tzu-Lien Cheng
Wen-Chang Huang
William Grant

Windows - Printing/Imaging/Hardware
Arthur Entlich
Bill Brayford
Bob Headrick
Bruce Sanderson
Cari Helen Miller
Colin Nash
Donald M. Lebow
Jaime Ferré Guerrero
Joe Murphy
Koji Ando
Yoshio Itaya

Windows - SDK
Alun Jones
Andreas Marschall
Arkady Frenkel
Bob Moore
Chris Parsons
Christian Astor
Eugene Gershnik
Frank Boyne
Gary Chanson
Grant Schenck
Hiroaki Shibuki
Jim Barry
John Phillips
Joseph E Shook
Kallely Lonappan Sajan
Makoto Watanabe
Marco Antonio Perez
Michael Dunn
Michael D. Long
Mike Ryan
Paul Baker
Slava Gurevich
Tim Robinson
Viacheslav Maratovich Usov

Windows - Security
Akira Ryowa
Andrew Carpenter
Benjamin Johnstone-Anderson
Carol Beauchamp
Deborah O'Choa
Don Patterson
Donna Buenaventura
Dwight Gentry
Eric L. Howes
Hajime Kojima
Hideaki Ihara
Janie Whitty
Jim Martin
Jurren Bouman
Kelly Marshall
Kent W. England
Martin Kiaer
Michio Sonoda
Pieter Arntz
Pratyusa Kumar Manadhata
Sang Chul Han
Steven L Umbach

Windows - Shell/User
Al Dunbar
Albert T.C. Lin
Alejandro Curquejo Perez
Alessandro Borille
Alex Nichol
Alexandre Janeiro
An Wang
Anando Jyoti Chatterjee
Andrej Budja
Andrew Ling
Andy Chen
Ann Marie Scrimshaw
Anne Lugon
Antonio Almeida
Antonio Amengual Serra
Arie Slob
Aurelio Minerbo
Bill James
Bin Liu
Bob Delaney
Brett Callow
Bruce Chambers
Bryan Hesson
Bum Oan Kim
Candy Taylor
Carey Frisch
Chengh-Sien Chiu
Cheng-Long Wang
Chien-Jung Su
Chiung Hua Chen
Chi-Wen Tsui
CHOON LIM YAP
Chris Jackson
Chris VERRAEST
Christian Hougardy
Dave Patrick
David De Giacomi
David Dracoules
David Mathieu
Dieter Krosch
Dominic Hopton
Dong Wang
Dong Sheng Li
Enrique Llopart Beszeda
Eric Bursley
Eric Pasetto
Eric C. Vogel
Erik Szewczyk
Eugenio Guillermo Delprato
Fabrice Goess
Fen Chen
Galen G. Gregory
Gary Tsang
George Le Du
Gils Gayraud
Hakim Brahim
Hal Hostetler
Hammy Chen
Hao Xu
Harry Ohrn
Hengchi Lin
Hirotaka Mieda
Hui Liu
Jacques Calicis
Jacques-André Brunet
Jae Hyo Cho
Jai Hyok Wang
Jaime Peña Tresancos
James Arthur Eshelman
James M. Fisher
Jason Tsang
Javier Inglés Obrero
Jean-Marc Fayet
Jeffrey Struyk
Jerry Honeycutt
Ji Zhi Yao
Jia Yang
Jie Zhang
Jimmy Stevenson
Jin Peng
Jochen Ruhland
Joerg Ott
Johann Ebend
John Barnett
John Chang
John Savill
John M. Raymond
Jonathan Kay
Jones Lin
Jorge Moura
José Manuel Tella Llop
Josep Lluís Paniagua
Justin Johnson
Kay Giza
Keiichi Yamachika
Kelly Theriot
Ken Blake
Larry Samuels
Laurent Lejard
Len Segal
Liang Cui
Loic THOBOIS
M Rajesh
Malke Hirsch Routh
Manny Carvalho
Marc Salvador Simon
Mark Salloway
Mark L. Ferguson
Masaki Ishidou
Matt Coy
Matthew Seng
Maurice Naggar
Michael Solomon
Michael Stevens
Michael H. Fischer
Michel Bordeleau
Mike Burgess
Monish Chandran
Nuno Graca
Nuo Yan
Olivier Benquet
Panagiotis Malakoudis
Patrice Wilkin
Patti MacLeod
Patty MacDuffie
Paul J. Haskew
Pei Mao
Philippe Gimet
Pierre MOREAU
Porter Su
Qisheng Zhu
Qiu Bao Zhang
Quan Li
R C White
Ralf Breuer
Ramón Daniel Sola Morales
Raul Serrano
Ravickumar M
Reed Rinn
Roberto Scassellati
Roger D. Khoury
Ronald Chamberlin
Ronnie Vernon
Sandro Villinger
Sandy Garrett
Se Yon Jo
Sharon Fink
Shashidhar Koodli Sharadhamma
Sheng Zhou
Shi Bin Jiang
Shi Lin Zhong
Soumitra Sengupta
Steve R. Jones
Sven Maehl
Thierry FRACHE
Thierry Mathijs
Thierry MILLE
Tutang SE
Vincent Delbarre
Walter Clayton
Wei Guo Shi
Wesley Vogel
Will Denny
Xiao Tao Dong
Yang Wang
Yannick Socquet
Yasushi Osada
Yi Hu
Yi Hui Huang
Yizhar Hurwitz
Yoji Aoki
Yong Tao Yang
Yoshiteru Yagi
Yu-Hung Chen
Yuval Sinay
Yves Alarie
Zhen Liang
Zhu Guang Shao

Windows - Smart Display
Doug Knox
Tom Porterfield

Windows - Tablet PC
Casey J Chesnut
Chris Hassler
Chris Wilkerson
Dennis Rice
Fritz Switzer
John Dean
Justin Stigall
Linda A. Epstein
Loren Heiny
Peter Rysavy
Spencer Goad
Terri Stratton
Tom Bishop

Windows - Virtual PC
Paul Adare
Ronald Beekelaar
Steve Jain

Windows Server - Admin Frameworks
Benoit Hamet
Dan Wygant
Fernando Reyes López
John Sellens
Jong Bong Shim
Marty List
Melissa (Wise) Mendick
Paul Thurrott
Stephen Leonard Parry
Tobias Weltner

Windows Server - Clustering
John Toner
Vicente E. Grillo

Windows Server - Directory Services
Ace Fekay
Al Mulnick
Alexander G. Paoli
Alfredo David Garza Marin
Andy Barkl
Cary Shultz
Charles R Milburn, Jr
Chuck Austin
Cliff Pratt
Curt Simmons
Daniel, Chun Yao Huang
Danny Sanders
David García Ros
David Shaw
Dean Anthony Wells
Deji Akomolafe
Derek Melber
Dmitry Vladimirovitch Korolyov
Douglas R. Spindler
Erik Rozman
Evan Erwee
Guido Grillenmeier
Guillaume Desfarges
Herb Martin
James Carter
Jamie Vachon
Jerold Schulman
Jerry Tibor
Jesse ADAM
Jimmy Andersson
Jin Min Zha
Joe Gronlund
Joe Richards
John Reijnders
John R. Buchan
Jonathan de Boyne Pollard
José Antonio Quílez Lahoz
Kevin Goodknecht
Kurt Hudson
Laura Robinson
Makoto Nishimasa
Matjaz Ladava
Matty (Matthew) Holland
Michinari Kobuna
Mike Crabtree
Moshe Latin
Neil Ruston
Nils Kaczenski
Nimish Mathur
Osvaldo Ignacio Adasme
Philippe Chardonnet
Ralph Thomas
Rick Kingslan
Robbie C Allen
Robert Pieroth
Roger Seielstad
Sean Deuby
Simon Geary
Tetsuya Yokoyama
Thomas Lee
Thomas K.H. Bittner
Tim Hines
Todd Allen Myrick
Tomasz Onyszko
Tony Murray
Ulf B. (Benedikt) Simon-Weidner
Vern Crouch
Willem Kasdorp
William J Stacey
Yi-Kuan Liu

Windows Server - File System
Chris Wolf
Greg Hayes
Jason Hiner
Phil Robyn
Sharon Crawford

Windows Server - General
Andrew Foxx
Anil Desai
Atakan Kesler
Bernie Herbert Klinder
Bev Moore
Bill Heldman
Brad Kelly
Brahim Nedjimi
Brian Gibson
Byron Hinson
Chiang Yen Lee
Chieh-Min He
Colin Marks McGroarty
Dan Hanson
Dan Ring
Dominique Vaufreydaz
Don Jones
Edward B. Roberts
Eugene W Taylor
James Belasco
JangWon Lee
Jared Smith
Jason Sprague
John Charles Tibor
Kevin Jetton
Leon Mayne
Les R Moore
Mario Lamberti
Michael D'Angelo
Michel Sakr
Mike Everest
Murat Bayraktar
Nam Ng
Paul Clement
Pete Antony Long
Phillip Esselbach
Robert Stein
Rossano Orlandini
Steve Grundy
Steve Kaplan
Steven Lai
Steven Warren
Steven L Lewis
Ted Kao
Tim Holman
Timothy Mintner
Todd Richardson
William Sossamon

Windows Server - IIS
Alvaro Raul Lozano
Andrey Paramonov
Bill Shen
Brett Hill
Brian Scarbeau
Brien M. Posey
Bronislaw Kozicki
Chris Crowe
Chun Hai Cheah
Chyimo Huang&#40643;&#29734;&#26408;
Egbert Nierop
Fritz Lang
George Hester
Ivan Loginov
Iván González Vilaboa
Jérôme Bongran
Jake Gardner
Jason Brown
Jeff Cochran
Jeffrey C. Tindillier
Jianjing David Wu
Jonathan Maltz
Ken Schaefer
Kristofer Gafvert
Lu Sheng Chang
Marcos Antonio Erweiln
Mark Burnett
Paul Lynch
Rick Zach
Rodrigo Marco Antonio Traverso
Soon Sung Hong
Stephen L Nicoud
Tom Kaminski
Tom Lee, Jr.
Tomasz Bryja
Tommy Hong
Vaidyaraman Sambasivam

Windows Server - Interop (Netware/SFU/Mac)
Charlie Russel
William M. Smith

Windows Server - Management
Aaron Lu
Alvin Chen
Arek Iskra
Carrie Garth
Darren Mar-Elia
David Herman
David Manor
Felix Mehr
Hideki Yanagihara
Jed Dunn
Jeremy Moskowitz
John Savill
Junichi Annou
Larry Duncan
Mark Heitbrink
Mark Minasi
Mathew R Kimball
Mike Betts
Nissim Ben-Maor
Norbert Fehlauer
Olaf Engelke
Peter Forster
Ritchie Lawrence
Robin Drake
Rod Trent
Satoshi Fukuhara
Scott Korman
Steve Wechsler
Tom King
Victor Manuel Guadarrama
Wayne Flynn
William H. Zack
Ye Li
Zubair Alexander

Windows Server - Media Server
Brandon Wirtz
Jun Liu

Windows Server - Networking
Alan Sugano
Bob Irelan
Bradley J. Dinerman
Chun-Ming Yu
Daniel Galant
Denis Jedig
Douglas Ludens
Eric Rux
Fabio Hara
Francisco Carlos Baddini
Gabriele Del Giovine
James R. Byrd
Jodan Liaw
John M Wills
JongJin Lee
Juan Salvador Llopis Ibiza
Laura Hunter
Qing Li
Roberta Bragg
Rodolfo Parrado
Tao Ye
Walter Adolfo Cabanillas
Xiang Dong Li
Yoshihisa Ogawa
Yutaro Ono

Windows Server - Setup/Deployment
Alper Önsoy
Bill Frisbee
David M. Sanders
Enrique A. Jorquera Olabera
Etienne Legendre
Gerry Hickman
James (Josh) Joshua Bolton
Mike Kolitz
Oli Restorick
Patrick J. LoPresti
Paul Hinsberg
Randy Byrne
Ricardo Urbano
Scott Baldridge
Steven Bink

Windows Server - Terminal Server
Alex K Angelopoulos
Brian Madden
Christa Anderson
Claudio Rodrigues
Matthew Harris
Patrick C. Rouse
Ron Fredrick Oglesby
Seok Won Yoo
Thorsten Rood
Udo Gruner
Vera Noest

Windows Server - Windows NT Server
Brian Desmond
François Dunoyer
Guo Wen Chen
Jean-Claude BELLAMY
Leen Snoek
Liam H. Colvin
Scott R Harding
Wei Feng Yan

Windows Server Systems - Academic
Cecilia Winnegar
Rex B. Hughes

Windows Server Systems - BizTalk Server
Balaji Ramachandran
Byung Jik Kim
Fumio Mizobata
Robert Eisenberg
SunJung Kim
Warren Yu
William George Chesnut

Windows Server Systems - Commerce Server
Tea Cerkvenik
Zoe Hart

Windows Server Systems - Content Management Server
Joel Ward
Olga Londer
Spencer J Harbar
Trevor Grant

Windows Server Systems - Exchange Server
Alton Yuan
Andrew Sword
Andrey Fyodorov
Andy David
Andy Rath
Andy Webb
Anita Illarionova
Arlo Clizer
Arnaud ALCABEZ
Ben Winzenz
Benoit Boudeville
Bernd Kruczek
Byeong Guk Ku
Carlos Nino
Carlos Salina
Chien-Hung Lin
Chris Meirick
Chris Scharff
Daniel Chenault
Daniel James Mitchell
Dave Ebert
Dave Mills
Dave Shackelford
David Sapery
David Sengupta
David Wilhoit
Donald Livengood
Douglas Buchanan
Dustin Smith
Ed Crowley
Ed Woodrick
Francisco Fonseca
Frank Carius
Frank Hsieh
Fritz Kuhn
Garry Lin
Gladys Rodriguez
Glen Scales
Goran Husman
Guy Thomas
Hang Liu
Henrik Walther
Hsiao-Lan Chiang
Ivan Riservato
Jammy Lo
Jim McBee
Johan Sandqvist
John Oliver, Jr.
Kevin Longley
Kevin Miller
Kevin Snook
Kieran McCorry
Kirill Palagin
Lee Benjamin
Lee Derbyshire
Leif Pedersen
Liuxiang Chen
Malte Pabst
Marc Sulmon
Mario Paparella
Mark Arnold
Mark Fugatt
Markus Ehrl
Martin Blackstone
Martin Tuip
Michael Abbaticchio
Michael Hirmke
Michael Lamberson
Missy Koslosky
Nate Couch
Neil Hobson
Nick Gillott
Nobuhiko Iwasa
Paul Robichaux
Paula Kingsley
Richard Matheisen
Rico Chang
Ronen Gabbay
Scott Schnoll
Siegfried Weber
Steve Bryant
Susan Conkey
Susan VanAllen
Taohong Wei
Thierry Deman
Tino Donderwinkel
Todd Booher
Tom Meunier
Tony Redmond
Toshiyuki Nakatani
Wesley Harris Peace
William Lefkovics
Willmar Heinrich

Windows Server Systems - Host Integration Server
Terry Patterson

Windows Server Systems - ISA Server
Abraham Martínez Fernández
Chris Gregory
Christian Groebner
Dieter Rauscher
Iván Laso Gómez
Jie Lv
Jing Qing Zhai
Jovi Ku
Jun Kim
Kai Wilke
Kenny Wu
Phillip Windell
Ruibo Su
Stefaan Pouseele
Thomas Shinder
Thomas Jason Ballard

Windows Server Systems - SDK
Carlos Magalhaes
Joe Kaplan
Marc Scheuner
Phil Wilson
R. Michael Sanford
Richard Mueller
Stefan Krueger

Windows Server Systems - Security
Blake McNeill
Chris Weber
David Cooper
Ed Skoudis
G. Robert Williams
Harry L. Waldron
Jeff Shawgo
John Kermen
Jorgen Malmgren
José María Genzor López
Kaoru Yoshida
Karl Levinson
Keith W. McCammon
Kelvin Wu
Kenji Yamamoto
Kerry Steele
Krzysztof Kleszynski
Luca Sasdelli
Randy Bell
Richard M. Rucher, M.D.
Robert Moir
Roger Abell
Roger A Grimes
Stephen Friedl
Stuart McClure
Svyatoslav Pidgorny
Toney Curtis Kitts

Windows Server Systems - Small Business Server
Andy L. Goodman
Calvin McLennan
Chad A. Gross
Cris E Hanna
Dave B. Nickason
Eliot M. Sennett
Eugenio Zilocchi
Fred Johnson
Grey Lancaster
Harry Brelsford
Henry Craven
Jason Gerend
Javier A. Gomez-Durand
Jeff Middleton
Jim Behning
Kevin Weilbacher
Les Connor
Malcolm Osborne
Mariette Knap
Marina Roos
Merv Porter
Michael Cocanower
Michael Jenkin
Mick William Malloy
Nick Whittome
Oh Joo Kwon
Roger Otterson
Steve Foster
Steven Banks
Steven Teigher
Susan Elise Bradley
Wayne Small

Windows Server Systems - SQL Server
Aaron Bertrand
Alen Zulic
Allan Mitchell
Andrea Montanari
Andrew J. Kelly
Anith Sen
Bill Graziano
Bill Wunder
Brad M. McGehee
Brian Knight
Brian Moran
Bruce A Bott
Bruno Reiter
Bryant Likes
Carlos Sacristán
Carlos Eduardo Rojas
Carlos Luis Rojas Vargas
Christa Kurschat
Dan Guzman
Darren Green
David Portas
David L Penton
Dejan Sarka
Dinesh T Krishnamoorthy
Dylan Kruger
Eladio Rincón Herrera
Elmar Boye
Erland Sommarskog
Feng Qian
Fernando G. Guerrero
Gaston Walter Quirque
Geoff Hiten
Gi Whan Han
Gianluca Hotz
Greg Linwood
Guilherme Magalhaes
Gustavo Larriera
Guy Brown
Hal Berenson
Hilary Cotter
Ho Young Choi
Hyun Woo Kim
Itzik Ben-Gan
Jacco Schalkwijk
Jasper Smith
Jeff Chu
Jian Zhang
Jian Yan Zhu
John Bell
John Gilson
Jung Sun Kim
Kalen Delaney
Ke Lv
Keith E Kratochvil
Kenneth Wilhelmsson
Kevin Kline
Kimberly L. Tripp
Kresimir Radosevic
Linchi Shea
Linda Wierzbicki
Lionel Billon
Lorenzo Benaglia
Luca Bianchi
Mark D Allison
Mary Chipman
Mauricio Hidalgo Espinaque
Med Bouchenafa
Michael Hotek
Michael Otey
Miguel Egea
Mike Epprecht
Mitsugi Ogawa
Narayana Vyas Kondreddi
Neil Pike
Nian Sheng Dong
Nigel Rivett
Olaf Pietsch
Pedro Alejandro Leguizamo
Rahul Nagarmat
Rajinder Gill
Rob Volk
Ron Talmage
Russell Fields
Salvador Ramos López
Satyanarayana V.V. Vaitla
Schalk van Jaarsveld
Sharon Dooley
Shinichi Yoneda
Soonyoung Hwang
Srinivas Sampath
Stephen Wynkoop
Steve Kass
Steve Thompson
Sue Hoegemeier
Takayoshi Kido
Thanh Ngo
Tibor Karaszi
Tom Chester
Tom Moreau
Tony Bain
Tony Rogerson
Trevor Dwyer
Valeria Rodriguez
Vinod M Kumar
Wayne Snyder
Wei Zhang
Woo Jin Kim
Yasuhiro Shibutani
Yoshihiro Kawabata
YoungJoo Lee
Yu Min Lin
Zheng Rui Shao

Windows Server Systems - Storage
Mark Smith

Windows Server Systems - Systems Management Server
Charles Clarke
Cliff Hobbs
Ed Aldrich
Hans Christian Schefske
Michael Ronald Mott
Michael Steele Schultz
Michael Thomas Niehaus
Richard Threlkeld
Rory McCaw

Xbox
Arthur Dennis Corbin
Dana Gilreath
Daniel Bertholomey
Donald Edward Bullers
Francis Ouellet
Gary F Thorn
Jamie Ratliff
Jay Johnson
Leonardo Flores
Liz Nichols
Michael deFreitas
Robert Jackson
Troy Mitchell

>.

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Feb 21, 2004, 9:33:26 AM2/21/04
The *real* half pint's headers are as below. Half pint doesn't use CDO <G>

"From: "half_pint" <esboell...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.security.virus
Subject: Re: Using Firewalls and Antivirus at the same time
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:03:01 -0000
--
_______________________________________
Sandi - Microsoft MVP since 1999 (IE/OE)

Cindy Winegarden

Feb 21, 2004, 1:42:06 PM2/21/04
In news: 1381201c3f885$b40f5b70$a101...@phx.gbl,
half_pint <esbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> ... And where do all these exclusive MVP's hide ? There are many names on
"the list" that I have never seen posting..... If you look at the "official
MVP list" how many do you really see on here ??? .....

> MVP Awards - Detailed List

< snip >

> Visual Developer - Visual FoxPro

< snip >
> Cindy Winegarden
< snip >

I'm not sure what the definition of "here" is - if you mean this newsgroup,
..msn.discussion, then I don't generally post here because a) I'm not an MSN
customer, and b) my area of expertise is Visual FoxPro.

In addition to posts to a web-based forum and an email listserv, I posted
over 2700 times in 2003 to the Microsoft public newsgroups, largely in
..fox.*, which is my area of expertise.
(http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/author/authorprofile.asp?searchfor=ci
ndy.win...@mvps.org&searchdate=12%2F31%2F2003)

cindy.wi...@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]

Feb 21, 2004, 5:05:17 PM2/21/04
cw;

Isn't that interesting?
And since you now have had the opportunity to add post number 2701 here, in a NG to which you acknowledge is beyond your area of expertise....how, exactly is it that you showed up here?

Let me guess.....the sandysKIDS network sent out the "circle the wagons" alert.

Or......"....just stumbled on it....".......yeh, right.
(it's that "credibility thing"....hole is yours to dig)

--
val
micro$oft {dot.NOT.dot.NET.dot.NEVER} - mvp (since 1950)
hyperlinks used because they can be;
html posting encouraged;
bottom posters generally ignored as this is an "OE zone"

Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP]

Feb 21, 2004, 5:50:24 PM2/21/04
shmvNOTpee;

let me guess...because you determined that this poster isn't the "real" <g> half pint (whatever "real" is in your feeble interpretation), you elected to ignore the points made but willingly jumped in with yet another post to add to your count.

Whoever this "half-pint" poster is, regardless if it's THE "half_pint" to which you refer...ever consider that there might just be two on the planet?.....geeezzz....there just might even be two sandys (no, let's don't go there).

This h-p had a few disparaging remarks about me as well and so be it...that you did the usual shuffle and ignored the salient points is becoming sop and does not go unnoticed.
But...it's really post count that matters isn't it? hurry.....we had one of your kids here recently with 2701....better catch up

--

"From: "half_pint" <esboell...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.security,microsoft.public.security.virus
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:03:01 -0000
--
_______________________________________
Sandy - Microsoft mvNOTpee since 1899 (IE/OE)

Scott D.

Feb 21, 2004, 6:56:14 PM2/21/04
Val and all,
Think that you make some good points Val as the Sandy
kids and the leader. Nothing new is ever said, its just
one short line to usually the same MVP website and does
not address the question. Well in that case, you can get
much more from a google search. Seems like some of the
MVP's really listen and post a long and detailed response
and the not so good ones "MVP Since 1999" post the
useless one liners.

And whats the Sandy garbage about a "fake" half_pint ? I
have seen plenty of his postings, both the direct ones
and the ones from Microsoft Newsgroups (CDO). If you have
half a brain, its pretty clear its the same person, he
has the same foul tongue, makes the same spelling
mistakes and grammer mistakes, always signs things the
same way and is in the "attack mode" most all of the
time. Maybe he is trying to get his message (whatever it
is, it sure is not clear to me) across since most people
have heard enough of his garbage and blocked him.
As far as I can tell, Michael Jackson at Never-Never
land is the same ( moron ) that is also in court, same
thing goes for half pinted brain. he is just using
another way to get his messages to the world out. Only
problem is I do not think anyone is listening.....
And on the email comment about Val and getting.....That
was really rotten of half butt to say. I apoligize for
the male species Val, most of us are not like that !

michael turner

Feb 21, 2004, 7:00:50 PM2/21/04
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 06:19:23 -0800, half_pint wrote:

> MVP?
> I think the "real MVP" program died when Microsoft
> cancelled it a few years ago for the weekend.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You really are a complete and utter fucktard.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)

michael turner

Feb 21, 2004, 7:06:53 PM2/21/04
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:50:24 -0500, Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP] wrote:

> shmvNOTpee;
>
> let me guess...because you determined that this poster isn't the "real"
> <g> half pint (whatever "real" is in your feeble interpretation), you
> elected to ignore the points made but willingly jumped in with yet
> another post to add to your count.
>
> Whoever this "half-pint" poster is, regardless if it's THE "half_pint"
> to which you refer...ever consider that there might just be two on the
> planet?.....geeezzz....there just might even be two sandys (no, let's
> don't go there).

half_pint is just an asshole who likes trolling. The trouble is he/she/it
is just not very good at it.

Larry Samuels

Feb 21, 2004, 7:16:34 PM2/21/04
LOL--nah, it's just CDO being even screwier than normal.
Anything posted through normal NNTP to the newsgroups has only the header
visible to anyone reading through the web interface.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm
"Jack D. Russell, Sr." <jackru$$el...@notmail.com> wrote in message

anon...@discussions.microsoft.com

Feb 21, 2004, 8:04:40 PM2/21/04
Not so!

It is quite random OR it is quite intentional.

Larry Samuels

Feb 21, 2004, 8:28:02 PM2/21/04
Hmm--there does seem to be a random factor involved.
I tried through CDO and I can see original posts made through NNTP, but all
replies posted through NNTP are message not available.

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

<anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Sandi - Microsoft MVP

Feb 21, 2004, 11:03:56 PM2/21/04
Val - Microsoft [.NOT MVP] <nobod...@this.dot.com> wrote:

> let me guess...because you determined that this poster isn't the
> "real" <g> half pint (whatever "real" is in your feeble
> interpretation), you elected to ignore the points made but willingly
> jumped in with yet another post to add to your count.
>
> Whoever this "half-pint" poster is, regardless if it's THE
> "half_pint" to which you refer...ever consider that there might just
> be two on the planet?.....geeezzz....there just might even be two
> sandys (no, let's don't go there).

Going on the warning about spoofing of half_pint by half_pint (using his
'real' headers to post said warning in the security newsgroups), I'm betting
that this group's half_pint is the spoofer as well - especially considering
said half_pint doesn't normally post to this group (hey, maybe I called
him/her in too) <G>

Larry Samuels

Feb 22, 2004, 7:52:27 AM2/22/04
Hi Jack,

Interesting--this group does not exist in the new interface at
http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?guid=1080912A-26C5-7040-AFDD-2224A4FEB3EA

It can be reached through the old interface at
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?NewsGroup=microsoft.public.msn.discussion&SLCID=US&ICP=GSS3&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

> Do you have the URL of this group's CDO site? I know...I could search or
> Google, but it ain't really worth the time when I'm busy. <G>
> --
> Jack
>
> LS> Hmm--there does seem to be a random factor involved.
> LS> I tried through CDO and I can see original posts made through NNTP,
> LS> but all replies posted through NNTP are message not available.
>

> LS> <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> FL>> Not so!
> FL>>
> FL>> It is quite random OR it is quite intentional.
> FL>>
> FL>> has only the header
>
> --
> Jack

Tedd Riggs

Feb 22, 2004, 8:50:05 AM2/22/04
Hi Larry,
That new site does leave alot out. Trying clicking the UK, AutoRoute and
Money are the only items listed. Is this a beta site or what ? First time I
have seen it.

--
Tedd Riggs
PDA Square Content Developer

"Larry Samuels" <la...@mvps.org> wrote in message

Larry Samuels

Feb 22, 2004, 9:05:50 AM2/22/04
It is not beta,but it is still under development as part of the rollover to
webnews 2.
Right now there are many separate entries to the communities pointing to
various servers.
One thing that made the problem this weekend interesting was that people
coming in to the newsgroups through communities2 were seeing all posts while
those coming through support.microsoft.com could not see any replies posted
by NNTP.

"Tedd Riggs" <T_Riggs@msn.cöm> wrote in message