Parse XML message with custom XSD file

fei.tech...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2013, 8:44:11 AM2/7/13

I have created a MSMQ. I am able to post a message which contains XML data into the queue. From my C# application I am able to receive the message. So far, so good. The problem is, I do not know how to parse the XML data according to a custom XSD file.

I have no experience with XML, but from the documentation I understand the messages from the MSMQ are Deserialized by a default XmlMessageFormatter. Can I use the TargetTypeNames property of the XmlMessageFormatter to define a custom XSD file?

TIA,

Frank van Eijkelenburg