MessageQueueErrorCode -2147024891 not documented

vija...@gmail.com

May 10, 2013, 3:45:46 AM5/10/13

I have a windows service which reads from a public MSMQ hosted on Windows 2008 server. The windows service is deployed on two boxes. One with Windows 2000 OS and another with Windows 2003 OS. From the first server, the windows service is able to read from the queue, but from the second server it gives an error code of -2147024891. I tried researching it, but seems to be a non-documented error code.
How can I get the actual error message against this error code. This is required urgently.

Thanks
Vijay Koul