MSMQ integration

golfbal...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2016, 12:38:15 PM3/2/16
We were using RabbitMQ as a solution to our custom application. Last month we found a vulnerability and to make a long story short, we're looking into switching to MSMQ. Our applications are on the same server so do I have to implement HTTPS into the equation? Our problem with RabbitMQ is that it was transmitting credentials in clear text between applications. How does MSMQ authenticate between applications on the same server?

Thanks in advance.