msn pp

tcb

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
I have a microsoft sidewinder precision pro joy stick that i use playing
fighter ace 2 on msn gaming zone . When i`m flying the landing gear go up
and down by it`s self. Also the throttle throttle`s up and down. I have
dx7.a and the latest driver for the joy stick (i think) .
any suggestions ?

thanks tim brewington
rang...@hotmail.com

Bora Inceören

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
bah...

1st - don't use coloured messages !
2nd - use a proper subject for your post
3rd - please learn english...

Daniel Jaburg

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Smaller font please, no color as well. Anyway, what kind of sound card
are you using?

--
1991 - Frank Layden, Utah Jazz president, on a former player:

tcb

Feb 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/5/00
optisound
"Daniel Jaburg" <sup...@digitaldespair.com> wrote in message