Microsoft® Nano Transceiver v1.0 driver

Lee@discussions.microsoft.com Sean Lee

Jan 11, 2010, 1:50:01 AM1/11/10

I'm using XP Pro SP3.
I bought MS Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000.
I followed all installation steps in the manual. But the mouse couldn't be
connected to my PC.

I checked the control panel and I found out the driver for the
device(Microsoft® Nano Transceiver v1.0) has not been loaded.
I checked the bundle CD and Microsoft download site but I couldn't find the
driver.

Could anybody send me the driver?

Best Regards,
Sean Lee

Cathy Moya (MSFT)

Jan 20, 2010, 3:36:55 PM1/20/10
Hi, Sean,
There's no separate driver just for the Nano transceiver. Did you install
the software on the CD that came with the mouse? I know you said you
followed the steps in the manual, but just checking. If so, you might try
uninstalling the Intellipoint software and reinstalling it again. If you
want the Web location, (assuming your XP is 32 bit and your language is
English)
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/DownloadResult.aspx?category=MK&type=Mouse&name=D5D-00001&os=XP_32&lang=en
If not, you can go to
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/download.aspx?category=MK
and pick the appropriate OS and language.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Sean Lee" <Sean L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Ricky

Feb 15, 2010, 6:18:09 PM2/15/10

"Cathy Moya (MSFT)" wrote:

> Hi, Sean,
> There's no separate driver just for the Nano transceiver. Did you install
> the software on the CD that came with the mouse? I know you said you
> followed the steps in the manual, but just checking. If so, you might try
> uninstalling the Intellipoint software and reinstalling it again. If you
> want the Web location, (assuming your XP is 32 bit and your language is

Wow! After fiddling for 5 hrs with a $20 mobile mouse 6000, I can
understand why some people insist on using a Mac! From what I can tell from
my research on the web, there are lots of people who have trouble getting
this mouse to work. Microsoft's support site says that I have to pay $35 for
support to try to get a $20 mouse working. No thanks, MS.

Cathy Moya (MSFT)

Feb 16, 2010, 7:56:52 PM2/16/10
Most people are entitled to 90 days of free tech support, measured from the
time you first contact tech support. If you contact tech support and give
them the details about the mouse, they can determine if you are eligible.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Ricky" <Ri...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

walter....@yahoo.it

Jan 6, 2014, 10:03:32 AM1/6/14
ma che te li compri BARBONE!!!!