lost transceiver for mini explorer mouse

Edgardo

Aug 23, 2009, 10:50:01 AM8/23/09
I lost my 2.4 ghz transceiver v4.0 (model 1364) for my nini explorer mouse.
Is there a way to order a new transceiver?
Where can I go an order a new transceiver?

Thanks

Cathy Moya [MS]

Aug 24, 2009, 2:08:06 PM8/24/09
We don't sell the transceivers separately.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

"Edgardo" <Edg...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Turgayo

Sep 28, 2009, 4:15:02 PM9/28/09

I have one Microsoft Explorer and one Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse (with
lost transceiver).

Can I use my mouses with only one transceiver (not sametime)

Regards,

Turgay

cameronth

Nov 23, 2009, 9:08:02 PM11/23/09

"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:

> We don't sell the transceivers separately.

> then don't sell me one just send me one. i have the explorer mouse and mini explorer mouse and lost them both thats almost $200 worth of good looking mice that won't work without them. camero...@hotmail.com or camero...@inbox.com > --

bkausbk

Nov 28, 2009, 2:03:01 PM11/28/09
Hello,

I have the same problem with my MS Explorer Mouse. My Transceiver however
was damaged in some way so that I require a new one. There must be a way to
only get a new Transceiver. I will not buy a new mouse only to get that
Transceiver.

Did you find a solution for your Problem?

rohit sinha

Jul 28, 2010, 3:54:33 PM7/28/10
I have lost the 2.4 ghz USB mini-transceiver for Microsoft ergonomic 7000 keyboard and mouse combo. Can someone tell me whether any other USB mini-transceiver from microsoft family will work here.
Like If I buy a 2.4 ghz Microsoft mouse and use that mini-transceiver for my MS 7000 keyboard-mouse combo. Will that be working? Please help.. I am in loss of $100 :(

-Rohit

cameronth wrote:

"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:
23-Nov-09

"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:

On Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:50 AM
Edgardo wrote:

lost transceiver for mini explorer mouse

I lost my 2.4 ghz transceiver v4.0 (model 1364) for my nini explorer mouse.
Is there a way to order a new transceiver?
Where can I go an order a new transceiver?

Thanks

On Monday, August 24, 2009 2:08 PM
Cathy Moya [MS] wrote:

We do not sell the transceivers separately.
We do not sell the transceivers separately.

--
Cathy Moya
Microsoft Hardware User Experience

www.microsoft.com/hardware
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

On Monday, September 28, 2009 4:15 PM
Turgayo wrote:

Hi,I have one Microsoft Explorer and one Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse
Hi,

I have one Microsoft Explorer and one Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse (with
lost transceiver).

Can I use my mouses with only one transceiver (not sametime)

Regards,

Turgay

"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2009 9:08 PM
cameronth wrote:

"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:
"Cathy Moya [MS]" wrote:

On Saturday, November 28, 2009 2:03 PM
bkausbk wrote:

Hello,I have the same problem with my MS Explorer Mouse.
Hello,

BizTalk: Parallel Processing with Correlation
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6b1df1e9-e8fc-4dc1-a810-1245a8ef0208/biztalk-parallel-processing-with-correlation.aspx

rohit sinha

Jul 28, 2010, 3:55:47 PM7/28/10

Cathy Moya [MS] wrote:

We do not sell the transceivers separately.

24-Aug-09

cameronth wrote:

bkausbk wrote:

Hello,I have the same problem with my MS Explorer Mouse.
Hello,

I have the same problem with my MS Explorer Mouse. My Transceiver however
was damaged in some way so that I require a new one. There must be a way to
only get a new Transceiver. I will not buy a new mouse only to get that
Transceiver.

Did you find a solution for your Problem?

On Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:54 PM
rohit sinha wrote:

lost the 2.4 ghz USB mini-transceiver
I have lost the 2.4 ghz USB mini-transceiver for Microsoft ergonomic 7000 keyboard and mouse combo. Can someone tell me whether any other USB mini-transceiver from microsoft family will work here.
Like If I buy a 2.4 ghz Microsoft mouse and use that mini-transceiver for my MS 7000 keyboard-mouse combo. Will that be working? Please help.. I am in loss of $100 :(

-Rohit

Win a free Professional license of CodeSmith Generator 5.2!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/32aeed64-8518-4bd0-9614-e82b5d3ab3a4/win-a-free-professional-license-of-codesmith-generator-52.aspx

peter park

Oct 2, 2010, 7:52:01 PM10/2/10
i have my transceiver damaged and it seems damaged transceivers are common. you shall enhance durability of your product or should sell it seperately before your coustomers turn away from you. you probably don't care your coustomers anyway.

> On Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:50 AM Edgardo wrote:

> I lost my 2.4 ghz transceiver v4.0 (model 1364) for my nini explorer mouse.
> Is there a way to order a new transceiver?
> Where can I go an order a new transceiver?
>
> Thanks

>> On Monday, August 24, 2009 2:08 PM Cathy Moya [MS] wrote:

>> We do not sell the transceivers separately.

>> --
>> Cathy Moya
>> Microsoft Hardware User Experience
>>
>> www.microsoft.com/hardware
>> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

>>> On Monday, September 28, 2009 4:15 PM Turgayo wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have one Microsoft Explorer and one Microsoft Explorer Mini Mouse (with
>>> lost transceiver).
>>>
>>> Can I use my mouses with only one transceiver (not sametime)
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Turgay

chil...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2012, 10:20:37 AM7/30/12
hi i lost my 2.4 transceiver for my Arc Touch mouse , i call microsoft local support and they say me buy a new one and then hang up the call, is a joke, how microsoft not have a political clear assist for this issue?

bad bad microsoft !!!

sanjayk...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2016, 8:25:36 AM4/7/16
i lost my transceiver v4.0 (model 7000) for my nini explorer mouse.