Catastrophic Failure when executing Microsoft Soap Toolkit 3.0

bnsohap

Oct 17, 2007, 1:44:05 PM10/17/07
When I execute the following statement , I get the folowing error.
Statement: soap.MSSoapInit "http://" & CIMSServer &
"/cims/updateprogramid.asmx?WSDL", "UpdateProgramID", "UpdateProgramIDSoap"

Error: record_error -2147418113 Client: An unanticipated error occurred
during the processing of this request #RESULT = 0x8000FFF:Catastrophic Failure

Any Clues??? It occurs in my test environment but not in my operational
environment. I can't pinpoint the cause. Thanks for any help.