Multiple return values with SoapReader

Kevin LZJ

May 29, 2010, 11:56:10 PM5/29/10
In my case, every WebService method returns more than one values, say, 2 or 3
elements in response SOAP message, how can I get them ?
All samples in MSDN and WEB just say using SoapReader->RpcResult->text to
get the first element's value, and RpcResult seems doesn't support multiple
elements. Should I use SoapReader->RpcParameter to get these elements ?

I use VC++ and SoapToolkit 3.0. And it's urgent for me, so thanks for your
kind and rapid response !

Kevin