Unspecified HTTP error - MS SOAP toolkit 3

Riccardo

Mar 4, 2010, 12:32:38 PM3/4/10
I'm using web procedure of external company and while I'm working,
clicking on specific procedure button, I get this error in log.

Exception calling WSWriteLog
Connector:Unspecified HTTP error. HRESULT=0x800A1518

I also see again the same error in event viewer:

SOAP: event id 16: Unspecified HTTP error

Note:
Procedure requirements say to install MS SOAP toolkit 3.

What do you think ? It's perahaps SOAP ?!