Visual Studio.NET 2003 MSDN download

122 vues

Matthew

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 10:35:5510/04/2003
This hasn't been flagged by anyone but the MSDN for VS.NET 2003 is
available for download (1.8GB, so download now rather than getting it
with the rest of visual studio).

http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d/c/bdccea1b-96d9-4ad9-8045-56619af95835/qtr40enud1.img
http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d/c/bdccea1b-96d9-4ad9-8045-56619af95835/qtr40enud2.img
http://download.microsoft.com/download/b/d/c/bdccea1b-96d9-4ad9-8045-56619af95835/qtr40enud3.img

Posted April 8th on the MSDN subscribers site.

Now all I need is the executables.

Andy Boyd [MS]

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 12:30:5410/04/2003
For the Library, I won't be posting the executables - at least not until a
few weeks after the VS.NET 2003 launch. However, you can use ISObuster
(www.isobuster.com) to extract the below image files to a share path.

--
Andy Boyd
Program Manager

"Matthew" <thel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Schooner

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 13:16:1810/04/2003
Still not listed on MSDN download. Should it be soon?

"Andy Boyd [MS]" <and...@nospam.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Schooner

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 13:52:0710/04/2003
That was VS2003 I was referring too since the beta has now been removed.

"Schooner" <scho...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

David Veale

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 14:20:2210/04/2003
It's there. I've been downloading it for about 90 minutes now.

David

"Schooner" <scho...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

Grant King

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 14:21:0310/04/2003
Now available on MSDN Downloads.

No product key given, however. Hopefully I won't find that one is needed
after I finish downloading (or else perhaps the regular VS.Net key works)

Schooner

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 14:48:1110/04/2003
What are the differences in the various versions?

"Grant King" <ggk...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Schooner

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 14:53:2310/04/2003
I assume the versions are same as the previous release on .NET

"Schooner" <scho...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

Grant King

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 14:55:5710/04/2003

Matthew

non lue,
10 avr. 2003, 16:48:1410/04/2003
thel...@yahoo.com (Matthew) wrote in message news:<d471b7ff.03041...@posting.google.com>...

Now up!

Peter Koch

non lue,
13 avr. 2003, 07:36:2313/04/2003
Can this be installed prior to VS.NET 2003, or should I download that first
and then install MSDN library?

Thanks posting these links, I couldn't spot them on MSDN.

Regards,
Peter

"Matthew" <thel...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This hasn't been flagged by anyone but the MSDN for VS.NET 2003 is
> available for download (1.8GB, so download now rather than getting it
> with the rest of visual studio).

Thomas Scheidegger [MVP]

non lue,
13 avr. 2003, 08:54:4713/04/2003
AFAIK it is better to install VS.NET first.
The MSDN Library setup will ask you then if it
should integrate with VS.NET 2002 and/or 2003

--
Thomas Scheidegger - MVP .NET - 'NETMaster'
http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_dotnet.html - http://dnetmaster.net/

Patrick Philippot

non lue,
13 avr. 2003, 09:21:3513/04/2003
Thomas Scheidegger [MVP] wrote:
>> AFAIK it is better to install VS.NET first.

Not an issue. I have installed the MSDN Library first and VS .Net 2003 quickly
suggested to incorporate the library into its help system.

--
Patrick Philippot
MainSoft Consulting Services

Répondre à tous