AntiVirus API 2.0 for Exchange 2000

SmartiKat

Jul 24, 2001, 9:24:20 PM7/24/01
Hello MSDN (I hope you are reading.)

Can you point me to the right direction of getting this API? I am an
Univerial Subscriber and it is nowhere to be found...

Thanks,

Alex

Stanley Yau

Jul 25, 2001, 8:47:44 AM7/25/01
It's part of Service Pack 1 for Exchange 2000. It will undoubtedly be
shipped on CD/DVD soon, but in the meantime you can download it either from
the MSDN website or from
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/SP1.asp

Hope this helps!

--
Stanley Yau MA, MCP
Consultant

"SmartiKat" <akw@bad_Kitty_smartkitten.com> wrote in message

SmartiKat

Jul 25, 2001, 11:40:22 AM7/25/01
Nope, my friend... The engine might be in there, but the actual API, i.e.
those .H files and those TLB, DLL, documents are not.

"Stanley Yau" <St...@DEL-ME-NO-SPAM.burbank.co.uk> wrote in message

sandra.r...@yahoo.com

Sep 9, 2011, 7:12:09 PM9/9/11
I think you should check out http://www.opswat.com/ there are 2 or 3 products that may be a match, I think that OESIS Framework at http://www.opswat.com/products/oesis-framework provide a single interface to many antivirus packages, another option is I think Metascan at http://www.opswat.com/products/metascan which is more for ISV, I also found that many antivirus engines certified by OPSWAT at http://www.opswat.com/certified.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

sr86