MS Money Plus alternatives for Android phones

cameo

Jan 25, 2015, 5:11:21 PM1/25/15
Can anybody here recommend a simple Android money management app that
can sync up with MS Money Plus on Windows PC? I still want to keep the
Sunset Edition on my desktop but at the same time I'd also like to have
an app on my phone that initially can import everything from the desktop
Money Plus to the phone app and then the two can be kept in sync. As my
continued use of Sunset Edition suggests, I don't need any online
connection to financial institutions. I also don't care for the
budgeting function, just want money tracking on several accounts.

. . .winston

Jan 26, 2015, 3:01:17 AM1/26/15
Not sure you'll ever find something to meet that need.

MSFT Money Plus released in 2010 is one-time-ware and ;acks any online
features or support. There's very little incentive to develop an app to
perform the sync that you desire.

--
...winston
msft mvp consumer apps

cameo

Jan 27, 2015, 6:41:29 PM1/27/15
Judging from the Google searches I did, I have quite a company with that
kind of need. No wonder MS is in a decline.