Setup Problems with MOM 2005 and SQL2K SP4

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Bruce

未読、
2005/03/19 14:19:012005/03/19
To:
I can not get passed the prerequisite check on my MOM server that has a local
instance of SQL2K SP4. The prerequisite checker shows no instance of SQL.

HELP!

Arie de Haan

未読、
2005/03/20 6:30:262005/03/20
To:
In article <38491A54-47BC-4B96...@microsoft.com>,
Br...@discussions.microsoft.com says...

> I can not get passed the prerequisite check on my MOM server that has a local
> instance of SQL2K SP4. The prerequisite checker shows no instance of SQL.
>
> HELP!

As it looks now, SQL 2K sp4 will be supported in the MOM 2K5 sp1
release. Until then you have to run SQL 2K sp3a

--
Greetz,

Arie
This posting is provide "AS IS" with no guarantees, warranties, rigths
etc.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送