Replication monitoring not working for SCOM 2007

kalpes...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2008, 9:43:06 PM6/24/08
I imported SQL Management pack for SQL 2005. After that I setup
replication between 2 database on the same SQL instance. Replication
works smoothly. Now when I go to Monitoring Pane of SCOM 2007 ->
Microsoft SQL Server -> Replication, I see all views are empty. On
reading more about Replication Management using SCOM 2007, I saw that
by default Replication monitoring is disabled in SCOM 2007. So I went
to Authoring Pane -> Management Pack Objects -> Object Discoveries and
then select SQL 2005 Distributor and SQL 2005 Publisher and override
the value to true for all SQL 2005 DB Engine. Even after enabling
discovery, I am not seeing my replication setup being monitored.

Am I missing some step? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Kalpesh