Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

SQL 2008 management pack

Visto 2 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Mohini

no leída,
10 sept 2008, 7:18:2610/9/08

I have imported SQL Server 2008 management pack on MOM 2005.

The m/c on which SQL 2008 is installed got discovered.
But, MOM is not discovering its computer attribute "Microsoft SQL
Server 2008"

I even checked the registry for presence of the key (As given in
"Microsoft SQL Server 2008" Attribute) on that m/c and it exists.

Mohini

no leída,
10 sept 2008, 8:28:2210/9/08
Adding to my previous post, my computer was not discovered in SQL 2008
group.

I got the above problem because I had SQL 2008 installed on 64-bit
machine, while MOM 2005 Agent is 32-bit .

So, is there a way in which this problem can be addressed?

Thanks in advance!

0 mensajes nuevos