MOM scripts hanging/failing

AV

Mar 12, 2009, 12:03:01 PM3/12/09
Hi, I am facing issues on my PRODUCTION SQL Boxes for BizTalk Server which
are being monitored by MOM 2005 and SCOM at the same time. Below are the
warnings/errors which are frequently (every 30-40 minutes) being logged in
the Application Event Log.

Please help, I'm afraid this may impact the performance of the servers.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Microsoft Operations Manager
Event Category: MOM Agent
Event ID: 21421
Date: 12/03/2009
Time: 15:56:06
User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Computer: SLONP73D
The response 'script: SQL Server 2005 Service Availability' has been running
more than 240 seconds and exceeded the time allowed to run. This might
indicate the response is engaged in an infinite loop or is hanging.

Date: 12/03/2009
Time: 14:42:06
User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Computer: SLONP73D
The response 'script: SQL Server 2005 Long Running Agent Jobs' has been
running more than 300 seconds and exceeded the time allowed to run. This
might indicate the response is engaged in an infinite loop or is hanging.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: WinMgmt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 10
Date: 12/03/2009
Time: 14:32:14
User: N/A
Computer: SLONP74D
Event filter with query "select * from __InstanceModificationEvent within 10
where TargetInstance isa 'Win32_Service'" could not be (re)activated in
namespace "//./root/Microsoft/SqlServer/ComputerManagement" because of error
0x80041010. Events may not be delivered through this filter until the problem
is corrected.

Date: 12/03/2009
Time: 14:17:22
User: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Computer: SLONP73D
MOM failed to monitor memory usage of the MOM process.

Error value: 0x800706BE

--Anoop