Metaverse Router

Dmitry Kazantsev

May 24, 2010, 6:44:01 PM5/24/10
Ladies/Gentlemen
I wanted to make very quick announcement on the subject of MIIS/ILM/FIM; I
have (finally) published a Metaverse Router solution on CodePlex that allows
an administrator to run multiple provisioning DLLs on a Sync Engine.
It is not new, since the "developer reference" has had this "idea" for a
very long time; nevertheless I have not seen this being published in the
format that is actually compiled, documents and uses XML configuration file.
You are all free to download it and use it as you will. My Blog entry about
it: http://kdmitry.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2CED76B86679A4C9!751.entry
The CodePlex project:
http://metaverserouter.codeplex.com/

Happy Coding!