ADAM to AD export

Fritz

Oct 23, 2009, 1:22:01 PM10/23/09
Hi

I am new to the IIFP software. Here is what we are trying to do. We have an
ADAM server setup that gets updates from a corporate office and we would like
to sync certain attributes from users to our AD here locally. The only user
attributes that seem to match up from ADAM to AD are givenname and sn. those
are not the attributes we would like to sync.

How can we setup the MA's to point to the proper user accounts in AD?
Everything i have tried doesnt seem to match the sets of accounts together.

Dominik Stihl

Nov 14, 2009, 4:30:26 AM11/14/09
Hi Fritz,
you should do the following:
1. Project your AD objects to the METAVERSE, include attribute flows
for givenname and sn,
2. Add a join rule to your ADAM-MA: ADAM (givernname, sn) -->
METAVERSE (givename, sn).
3. Now you are able to flow any attributes from ADAM to METAVERSE and
export the attribute to AD.
Domo.