Oracle, MIIS and existing Active Directory Account Sync

Meier@discussions.microsoft.com Stephen Meier

Mar 16, 2010, 10:59:02 AM3/16/10
I have been tasked with connecting our Oracle HR system with MS Active
Directory. I am able to create new accounts using the code at
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc720671(WS.10).aspx However, I
have active directory accounts with the samaccountname matching those in the
oracle table that I am using to provision new accounts. I need to apply the
data in the oracle table to the accounts in active directory. I am only able
to find information about provisioning new accounts.
Is this something that can be done or am I wasting my time.

Thanks,

Maniac

Mar 31, 2010, 2:51:59 AM3/31/10
As i know, this can be done by writing dynamic numbers for the
SamAccountName Attribute on MIIS but i'm not sure how this can be done. I'll
research and tell you what i find..

Meier@discussions.microsoft.com Stephen Meier

Apr 19, 2010, 7:39:02 PM4/19/10
were you able to find anything?