Password synchronization between 2 different ADAM instance

1 view

Frederic Palussiere

Aug 27, 2009, 4:56:18 AM8/27/09
Hello,

We try to synchronize password between two different ADAM instance.

In this case we have a multipurpose ADAM instance on backoffice we use
to manage accounts of external partners which are partially replicated
via MIIS to an ADAM instance installed in a DMZ via MIIS.

We would like to synchronize the accounts' password to the external ADAM
like we could do from AD to ADAM but does PCNSSVC could be used to
propagate these between two ADAM and not from an AD ?

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards,

Frederic

Jorge de Almeida Pinto [MVP - DS]

Oct 14, 2009, 1:15:24 PM10/14/09
the PCNS by default only works for AD to some other source

If you want to do ADAM to something else, you would need to write your own
PCNS

--

Cheers,
(HOPEFULLY THIS INFORMATION HELPS YOU!)

# Jorge de Almeida Pinto # MVP Identity & Access - Directory Services #

BLOG (WEB-BASED)--> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx
BLOG (RSS-FEEDS)--> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/rss.aspx
* This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights!
* Always test ANY suggestion in a test environment before implementing!

"Frederic Palussiere" <replace.withG...@atosorigin.com> wrote in
message news:uOjB$QvJKH...@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4507 (20091014) __________

http://www.eset.com