GALSync Export Error

Alan

May 25, 2009, 2:36:01 PM5/25/09
Hi

I have 2 windows 2008 forests with Exchange 2007 in both. I am setting up
GALSync between these and all is good until I export, I receive the error

The following is logged in event log

The extensible extension returned an unsupported error in MIIS.
The stack trace is:

"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly
'System.Management.Automation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Management.Automation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at Exch2007Extension.Exch2007ExtensionClass.BeginExportToCd(String
connectTo, String domain, String user, String password)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind
failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value
[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
Microsoft Identity Integration Server 3.3.0118.0"

Alan

May 25, 2009, 3:11:01 PM5/25/09
PowerShell and EMC fixed the issue

Thanks

AllanM

Aug 10, 2009, 11:23:01 AM8/10/09
Hi there,

Having the same issue - any chance you could expand on what you did in
Powershell and EMC to fix it please?

Thanks...

Mike

Aug 28, 2009, 9:54:01 AM8/28/09
Could definitely use some more information on what was done to remedy this
error.
Thanks
Mike