Learning Assembly for Windows 7

jaugu...@verizon.net

Apr 30, 2013, 8:17:03 AM4/30/13

I recently bought a Dell laptop with Windows 7. This is the first
computer I have that I am unable to launch any of my Dos programs.
Note: I have been using assembly to create programs since around
1984.

I would like to convert one or more of my Dos programs so it will
"run" on this Windows 7 laptop.

In the world of Dos, you use software generated interrupts to access
BIOS and Dos services for inputs eg. keyboard, displaying text, reading and
writing a file(s), etc.

I am leaning about Windows assembly, but I have some questions
with regards to services such as input (keyboard), displaying text, etc.

If you are a Windows assembly programmer, please reply.

Thank You in advance, John N3AOF

PS, Remove "ine" from my email address.