Re: Mappoint for Australia

Eric Frost - MVP

Dec 4, 2006, 6:25:37 PM12/4/06
> Is there a stand-alone MapPoint product for Australia similar to those for
> North America and Europe?

There is not unfortunately and I know of no plans for Microsoft to further
expand their coverage.. though they did add back in some of eastern EU
that went missing in the '04 EU version.

Eric

http://www.mapforums.com

Gilles Kohl [MVP]

Dec 4, 2006, 6:46:45 PM12/4/06
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:58:00 -0800, bhushan
<bhu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a stand-alone MapPoint product for Australia similar to those for
>North America and Europe?

Not that I am aware of, no.

Regards,
Gilles [MVP].

(Please reply to the group, not via email)

maptitude-...@pages.plusgoogle.com

Mar 12, 2014, 2:15:15 PM3/12/14
Hello- while you may no longer have a need for this, for those searching this forum with the same question, the Maptitude Mapping Software supports similar functionality to that of MapPoint and has detailed coverage for Australia. For more information you can visit: http://www.caliper.com/Maptitude/International/australia.htm