Link Update Failed Mappoint 2011 Windows 7...this is getting somewhat ridiculous...

xy...@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 5:19:06 PM1/30/13
I have an Excel 2010 spreadsheet linked to a database through Microsoft Query. Further, I have this spreadsheet linked to a Mappoint 2011 file. It's a VERY simple spreadsheet with two fields: a 3-digit zip code and a simple number (avg time, with no decimals). I have this setup so that I can change date parameters in Access and refresh the spreadsheet to see averages for different points in time. Yet, I seem to get about 3 refreshes and without fail the "Link Update Failed" error warning comes up with no explanation whenever I click "update now." Why is this happening?

xy...@hotmail.com

Jan 30, 2013, 5:25:35 PM1/30/13
What's even more absurd is if I delete the link and re-link with the very exact data that it failed to refresh it works fine!!!