Mappoint 2010 - Territory by Zip

Jill

May 14, 2010, 4:42:08 PM5/14/10
I am trying to create a territory map using zip codes in MapPoint 2010. The program is adding territory borders around large bodies of water within territories - i.e. Lakes, Rivers, Reservoirs. I can not figure out how to eliminate the extra borders.

When I've used this program to map by county in the past, I've had no problems. It also does not allow you to click on the bodies of water to add to a custom territory while in the ZIP code geography.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!

WPF Customized Find Control for FlowDocuments
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/233d3397-0388-473c-8473-721a40cf910c/wpf-customized-find-contr.aspx

Wendy Gruschow

Apr 11, 2011, 4:20:40 PM4/11/11
Hi Jill,
I've been searching the internet for a fix to this same problem.

I just purchased MapPoint 2011 and have tried to create a territory map of the United States, however I am facing the same problem with outlines around the major lakes, rivers and reservoirs.

I was on the phone with technical support for over an hour and they didn't know of a fix.

Did you ever find a way around this problem? Any help you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated as I'm really frustrated with this.

Thanks,
Wendy