Unable to install old Mac Office 2008 into a brand new Mac OS X v10.11.6/El Capitan.

Ant

Feb 25, 2017, 3:52:47 AM2/25/17
Hello.

I'm having problems installing old Mac Office 2008, from its original
DVD, into an old early 2008 MacBook Pro's brand new Mac OS X v10.11.6/El
Capitan. After entering its valid key, it says "The installation failed.
The Installer could not install the software. The Installer could not
install the software because there was no software found to install."
http://i.imgur.com/XdNGPfn.png for its screen shot/capture.

I assume the installer doesn't support this newer OS version, but
http://roaringapps.com/apps says it is compatible. Is there a way to
install it? :(

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"We're all like little ants who scurry around with the materials that
are at hand right now. Each generation finds new materials. Its just

Ant

Nov 23, 2019, 10:55:48 PM11/23/19
No one knows? :(

--
"I discovered that if one looks a little closer at this beautiful world, there are always red ants underneath." --David Lynch
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /