Transfer Google Slides to Master Slides??

Alissa Breakey

Aug 9, 2020, 3:20:55 PM8/9/20
Hi

I have looked everywhere for am answer but can; seem to find it. Perhaps someone here knows...

I have recently learned the features of the Master Slides and love the ability this offers for creating resources. Does anyone know how to move an original Google slide presentation to the Master Slide deck?

I see lots of info about editing the master, creating a new slide from scratch in the master, and using the master... but not uploading an existing slide into the master? Can this be done? I am hoping there's a method as I would prefer not to redo whole presentations if possible...

Thanks
Alissa