Handouts are framed if printed, how to remove?

Chang...@officeformac.com

Oct 2, 2009, 4:59:40 AM10/2/09
Version: 2004
Processor: Intel

When I print my handouts it frames them (black border around it). How can I remove this function permanently in the doc I am working with and in the template (.pot) document (so the new ones do not do it again).

Thanks.

michae...@officeformac.com

Oct 2, 2009, 11:30:00 AM10/2/09
Are you referring to the "Notes" function, or are you printing the slides at full page?

Chang...@officeformac.com

Oct 3, 2009, 6:21:45 AM10/3/09
yes I am Michael. I know there is a box you can tick in the print function. that is off.

but all new slides I ad to the presentation have the box around the notes. so how to get rid of them?

CyberTaz

Oct 3, 2009, 1:40:12 PM10/3/09
I'm afraid it still isn't clear exactly *what* you're printing. You
specifically refer to "handouts" but it sounds more like you are describing
Notes Pages - Notes do not print when printing Handouts. Also, the checkbox
you refer to is disabled when printing Notes or Outline and pertains to the
slides, not the Note area (below the slide).

If it is Notes Pages you're referring to & the border is around the Note
area as opposed to being around the slide, go to View> Master> Notes Master,
Control/Right-Click the border of the Note text box & select Format
AutoShape, then set the Line Color to "No Line".

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/3/09 6:21 AM, in article 59b7d...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,

Chang...@officeformac.com

Oct 4, 2009, 11:55:23 AM10/4/09
I am so sorry and yes i am meaning notes. sooooory.

Thanks however you solved the problem. 100 points for you intuition as well!

CyberTaz

Oct 4, 2009, 12:48:14 PM10/4/09
No problem � I'm glad it was the right move :-) And thanks for confirming!

Regards |:>)

Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 10/4/09 11:55 AM, in article 59b7d...@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,

debi.l...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 1:11:12 AM12/14/17
When I print handouts (4 slides per page) it comes out with a border around each slide, and I can find no place to edit this option. Looks like the "Notes" master was removed.