arrow keys move entire sheet , not from cell to cell

susa...@officeformac.com

Mar 22, 2009, 6:02:42 PM3/22/09
Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

In excel my arrow keys used to move from cell to cell. Now they are moving entire sheet. My sheet is not protected and my mac keyboard does not have a locked scrollbar (that I can see) Help!

Licotto

Apr 2, 2009, 11:56:59 PM4/2/09

The SCROLL LOCK is on - hit Shift+F14

Licotto

Apr 2, 2009, 11:57:08 PM4/2/09

Licotto

Apr 2, 2009, 11:57:19 PM4/2/09

lic...@officeformac.com

Apr 3, 2009, 12:00:59 AM4/3/09
You've got Scroll Lock turned on. Hit Shift-F14 to turn it off.

I've been dealing with this for MONTHS now -I'm glad I finally found the answer!!!

susa...@officeformac.com

Apr 3, 2009, 8:47:44 AM4/3/09
> You've got Scroll Lock turned on. Hit Shift-F14 to turn it off.
>
> I've been dealing with this for MONTHS now -I'm glad I finally found the answer!!!

Thank you so much. It was driving me crazy

s...@officeformac.com

Apr 29, 2009, 4:32:45 PM4/29/09
> The SCROLL LOCK is on - hit Shift+F14

I tried this several time and it doesn't work. My arrow keys only control the scroll bar now and I can seem to change it back to the way it was. Very Frustrating!!! Any other suggestions?

s...@officeformac.com

Apr 29, 2009, 4:37:19 PM4/29/09
> > On Mar 22, 3:02�pm, susan...@officeformac.com wrote:
> > The SCROLL LOCK is on - hit Shift+F14
>
> I tried this several time and it doesn't work. My arrow keys only control the scroll bar now and I can seem to change it back to the way it was. Very Frustrating!!! Any other suggestions?

OK Nevermind--You have to hit the F14 key a few times in a row to toggle the scroll lock off.

Ronaq Sethi

Apr 26, 2021, 1:22:24 AM4/26/21