Importing/converting .ost file from Outlook 2007 into Entourage

scamp...@officeformac.com

May 20, 2010, 3:26:52 PM5/20/10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have recently changed platforms from PC to Macbook Pro, and our office email is from an Exchange server and Entourage is required for me to get my email. In Outlook 2007, I stored files online and offline; online files were backed up into a .pst file and the offline folders into a .ost file. I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really don't want to have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

Corentin Cras-Méneur

May 20, 2010, 4:33:13 PM5/20/10
On 2010-05-20 15:26:52 -0400, scamp...@officeformac.com said:

> I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the
> Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved
> email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in
> Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really don't want to
> have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and
> Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be
> compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

You can find a lot of information on that right there:

http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/pst.html

Corentin

scamp...@officeformac.com

May 20, 2010, 6:30:47 PM5/20/10
Thank you for that link. If I am understanding this correctly, and forgive me as I am a lifetime PC user just converting over to Mac, I will need to convert the .ost file into a .pst file, then use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008? Again, many thanks for taking a few minutes to help me out!

Corentin Cras-Méneur

May 24, 2010, 1:53:01 PM5/24/10

That's pretty much the idea.

Corentin

Jim Chou

Oct 14, 2010, 4:39:15 AM10/14/10
In your case, you may use Advanced Exchange Recovery where you can find in http://www.datanumen.com/aexr/
It can convert ost 2 pst so you can use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008.
I'm using it, you may have a try.

Regards,
Jim
[url=http://www.google.com.hk/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1440&bih=783&q=aexr&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=]AEXR[/url]

> On Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:26 PM scampanil wrote:

> Version: 2008
> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
> Processor: Intel
> Email Client: Exchange
>

> I have recently changed platforms from PC to Macbook Pro, and our office email is from an Exchange server and Entourage is required for me to get my email. In Outlook 2007, I stored files online and offline; online files were backed up into a .pst file and the offline folders into a .ost file. I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really do not want to have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

>>> On Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:30 PM scampanil wrote:

>>> Thank you for that link. If I am understanding this correctly, and forgive me as I am a lifetime PC user just converting over to Mac, I will need to convert the .ost file into a .pst file, then use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008? Again, many thanks for taking a few minutes to help me out!

lam marhing

Jan 31, 2011, 1:32:38 AM1/31/11
Are you searching for a tool which can open your corrupted (.ost) file into saved (.pst) format, don?t panics using SysTools OST Recovery Utility to Outlook 2010 Convert OST to PST Free download software to processing in recover and fix deleted or corrupted Microsoft Exchange Server (.ost) file database folder?s emails messages, contacts, tasks, notes, calendar, appointments, journals and other important items from Microsoft Outlook.

If you are trying the DEMO version of Outlook 2010 Convert OST to PST FREE download software.
http://www.exchangeostrecovery.org/

Thanks & Regards
Lan Marthin
U.K

> On Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:26 PM scampanil wrote:

> Version: 2008
> Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
> Processor: Intel
> Email Client: Exchange
>
> I have recently changed platforms from PC to Macbook Pro, and our office email is from an Exchange server and Entourage is required for me to get my email. In Outlook 2007, I stored files online and offline; online files were backed up into a .pst file and the offline folders into a .ost file. I need to find a way to import or convert the .ost file into the Entourage 2008 program so i can have access to all of my older, saved email messages that I filed into my many off-line storage folders in Outlook. Can anyone help me with this issue? I really do not want to have to use Outlook on my bootcamp partition for my older email and Entourage on my Mac OS for my newer stuff; surely these have to be compatible since both are MS products, yes? Thanks!

>> On Thursday, May 20, 2010 4:33 PM Corentin_Cras-M?neur wrote:

>> On 2010-05-20 15:26:52 -0400, scamp...@officeformac.com said:
>>

>> You can find a lot of information on that right there:
>>
>> http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/pst.html
>>
>> Corentin

>>> On Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:30 PM scampanil wrote:

>>> Thank you for that link. If I am understanding this correctly, and forgive me as I am a lifetime PC user just converting over to Mac, I will need to convert the .ost file into a .pst file, then use a program like Emailchemy to convert that .pst file into a different type of file that can be imported into Entourage 2008? Again, many thanks for taking a few minutes to help me out!

bobma...@gmail.com

May 30, 2012, 5:56:29 AM5/30/12
Kernel OST to PST is devised to perform successful OST to PST corruption to make the unusable OST data accessible. When OST file corrupts, all the offline data containing emails, contacts, schedules, tasks and other elements become absolutely inaccessible causing a great barrier for email communication. With the use of Kernel OST to PST you can retrieve all your offline data by recovering the corrupted OST file. http://www.osttopsttool.net/

bruce...@ibibo.com

Jun 13, 2012, 6:41:08 AM6/13/12
Lepide Exchange Manager provides most effective solution to reduce the complexity of email reporting and analysis. with the help of this software you can easily generate reports that actually facilitate you with complete insights into the messaging data of a particular Mailbox. It is this reporting that allows you to be abreast with even single detail and find hidden trends and pattern in Messaging data. For more information visit here: http://www.petri.co.il/edbtopst.htm

smith....@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2012, 3:53:18 AM6/20/12
Lepide Exchange Manager utility helps in recovery as well as the conversion of OST to PST format. Using this utility, one can successfully back Email data just after the conversion. The utility restores all fields of MS Exchange OST Calendars like To, Recurrence, Reminder etc. The tool supports MS Exchange Server 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0; MS Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97; Outlook Express 6.0, 5.5, 5.0 and 4.0 versions.
For more details - http://www.exchangedatabaserecovery.co.uk

jonste...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2013, 3:17:06 AM1/11/13
OST2PST is the foremost solution, which repair corrupt OST files as well as convert OST2PST, after conversion user can access Outlook E-mails on off-line. Visit-: http://www.convertost2pst.org

adom...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2013, 8:34:40 AM8/17/13
I Hope, You will be done but for future reference, let me elaborate the best and simplest process for ost to entourage conversion

>> Simply convert ost file to EML file formats (For that you can use OST Converter App http://www.pcvita.com/ost-converter.html)
>> Carry out EML files into Mac Machine
>> Import EML files into Entourage

Read the details:
http://www.pcvita.com/ost-to-entourage.html

evelyn...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2013, 5:47:31 AM8/22/13
Download the free trial version of OST to PST converter Software to convert OST file to PST file easily. This software effectively repair corrupted OST file and export OST file to PST file instantly.

Use the free trial version to see the preview of recovered mailbox.

http://www.osttopstconverter-tool.com/
Free to Try

ankits...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 5:16:36 AM8/27/13

sysin...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2013, 3:34:31 AM9/3/13
Importing/converting .ost file from outlook 2007??? using the Helpful and Trusted Software Imperial for OST to PST Converter software is a cost effectively program.

It can 100% securely recover damaged or corrupted OST file data like emails, contacts, calendar, task, journals, notes, attachments, images and photo etc. OST to PST Conversion tool easily recovered OST file and import/convert OST to PST, OST to EML and OST to MSG file format.

Checkout FREE demo edition:
http://www.osttopst-software.com
http://osttopst-software.com/dl/download.php?id=1

jerome19...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2013, 6:01:31 PM12/23/13
Make use of ost to pst converter operation by using Recovery ToolBox for Outlook

Learn more http://www.osttopst.recoverytoolbox.com/

recove...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2014, 12:34:15 AM2/13/14
There are some helpful software available in the market by which you can easily repair and recover corrupted OST from Outlook, Recover Data OST To PST Email Converter Software is an advanced utility which is not only use for recovering damaged or lost OST files but also used for conversion. For demo version, you can access this site :- http://www.osttopstconverter.recoverdatasoftware.com/

aronca...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014, 4:51:01 AM9/4/14
Try Best way to convert Old OST data to new environment PST format using Third party OST to PST Converter software : https://sites.google.com/site/exchangeosttooutlookpst2013/home

bwalk...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2017, 7:12:29 AM7/19/17
Message has been deleted

dwanes...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2018, 3:39:53 AM1/13/18
Superb OST to MBOX Converter tool that facilitates its user to deal with all sorts of OST file corruption and convert an offline OST file to the Outlook MBOX. Within a matter of a few minutes the software converts the entire content of OST file like emails, attachments, calendars, notes, contacts, journals, drafts etc. It also provides options to save the restored and converted OST file data into MBOX, DBX, EML, or MSG format.The complete performance is risk-free, visit- http://www.completeconverter.com/ost-to-mbox-converter

valeria...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 7:57:50 AM9/25/18
As you are irritated in finding the best tool for OST file recovery. I would like to suggest you an advanced OST recovery tool. It is the quickest tool which can be tested through its free version before its purchase and it recovers all OST mailboxes along with emails, contacts, calendars, attachments and other associated data in no time. Visit @ : http://www.osttopstapp.com/

jayleen...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2018, 5:49:22 AM9/26/18
All OST users can use OST to PST converter software that instantly recovers your deleted and lost emails into outlook profile. OST to PST software finds OST location and repair OST file to recover single and multiple OST emails in well manner. This tool gives message filtering option (“starts date” to “last date”) to recover Emails by dates and split large PST file. It gives an option of naming convention to restore OST emails. visit :- https://www.softknoll.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

AmarTex

Sep 6, 2019, 2:21:17 AM9/6/19
On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 at 2:46:36 PM UTC+5:30, ankits...@gmail.com wrote:
> Download OST to PST tool from https://www.filerepairtools.com/kernel-ost-to-pst.html

Robert R

Jan 11, 2022, 5:31:14 AM1/11/22
EdbMails OST to PST converter is a free tool that allows you to recover all of the contents of an OST file and convert it to PST. OST files can also be exported into a number of formats, including MHT, HTML, EML, and PST, which includes all emails, contacts, calendars, deleted items, and so on. With a free demo version for user testing, this tool supports all versions of Exchange and Microsoft Outlook up to 2019 and Windows versions up to 10 (32, & 64-bit). It supports offline recovery and conversion without having to connect to the internet or depending on Exchange server services.
To know more : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/ost-to-pst-converter.html