email suport

Rod

Aug 20, 2003, 11:47:17 AM8/20/03
i just recentl switched my isp and cannot get it to work
with entourage. the connection is fine (safari works), i
cannot connect ot the server with entourage. any
suggestions?

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Aug 20, 2003, 7:26:56 PM8/20/03
Rod <rene.rod...@lmco.com> wrote:

Hi,

What type of problem do you have ?? Are you trying to access your new
SIP POP, SMTP, IMAP ??? Are you trying to access a previous account with
another ISP ???
What kind of error message do you get ?

Could you give us more details ??

Corentin

--
- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) -

(MS) MVP: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp
Newsgroups produits MS: http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/?ln=FR

mahdiah...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 1:29:22 AM3/12/16
ثفلص

mahdiah...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 1:48:23 AM3/12/16
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 9:59:22 AM UTC+3:30, mahdiah...@gmail.com wrote:
> hi

mahdiah...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 1:48:33 AM3/12/16
On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 9:59:22 AM UTC+3:30, mahdiah...@gmail.com wrote:
> ثفلص

hi

mahdiah...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 1:51:44 AM3/12/16

eli.da...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2016, 1:56:51 AM3/12/16

Dear Google service
I wright this letter because I need help of gmail servise. Recently I received some emails from someone that I don't know. This messages are full of death threats and something what I worried is that this gmail address is created by my name and it is a fake address (Darvi...@gmail.com ) which send me threatening messages. since this IP address belongs to gmail service (10.194.189.108), I pleased you send me real IP of this fake gmail address to my email address (elaheh_...@yahoo.com) and help me to find this threatener. It is really important because I scare too much and maybe my life be in danger.
Thank you in advance

Sincerely
Elahe Darvishi

eli.da...@gmail.com