Sent items folder won't open in Entourage

Milica_An...@officeformac.com

Jul 8, 2009, 2:48:33 AM7/8/09

Version: 2008
Email Client: Exchange

Hello,

My sent items folder won't open, when I click on Sent items in the left menu in Entourage a pop up window says
"Entourage can't open the item due to an error.
Not enough memory"

But the Sent items folder in my Online accoutn is accesible.
Please advise, this is my work profile and it is very important that it works properly,

Thank you.

Ed Kimball

Jul 8, 2009, 11:08:40 AM7/8/09

On 7/8/09 2:48 AM ET, "Milica_An...@officeformac.com"
<Milica_An...@officeformac.com> wrote:

Have you tried quitting and restarting Entourage? Restarting your Mac? Those
actions often fix this kind of problem.
--
Ed Kimball

Milica_An...@officeformac.com

Jul 9, 2009, 2:05:00 AM7/9/09

Yes I've tried that a few times but no luck. Please let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thank you

brianb...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 12:58:19 AM10/4/16
On Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 2:05:00 AM UTC-4, Milica_An...@officeformac.com wrote:
> Yes I've tried that a few times but no luck. Please let me know if you have any other ideas.
>
> Thank you

Did you ever fix this problem? I'm having it right now and I'm trying to find a solution.
Thanks!
-Brian