Outlook to Entourage

May

Aug 17, 2009, 1:28:10 AM8/17/09
Hello,

I have Outlook 2007 on one machine which has my all my contacts etc. I am
trying to export contacts to my Mac so that I can have the same details
within Entourage however, even thought both are Microsoft products it
exports without a problem but doesn't import well.

Suggestions please!

Lee

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Aug 17, 2009, 10:01:54 AM8/17/09
May <May....@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
Hi Lee,

Try this:

http://entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html

Corentin
--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

Diane Ross

Aug 17, 2009, 9:28:29 PM8/17/09
On 8/16/09 10:28 PM, in article NT5im.229386$Tk2....@newsfe21.ams2, "May"
<May....@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

A common misconception. See these links for help:

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/cross_platform/win_mac.html>

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/import_export/csv.html>

--
Diane

May

Aug 18, 2009, 1:59:16 AM8/18/09

"Diane Ross" <Entour...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Many thanks to you both.

peter...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2019, 8:11:39 AM9/20/19
For moving the data form Outlook to Entourage you need to transfer there file as from PST to MBOX file format. This process will convert the data from Outlook PST to MBOX which supports in Entourage and so many other email clients. It can be done by using the PST to MBOX Converter software, this tool works directly and smoothly to migrate the data. Visit here to know more:- https://www.softaken.com/pst-to-mbox-converter