Changing calendar holiday colors

mkas...@officeformac.com

May 31, 2010, 4:04:28 PM5/31/10
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I imported U.S. holidays for my calendar. They appear in red. I tried to change color to yellow. Can't make it happen. Please advise.

Diane_R...@officeformac.com

May 31, 2010, 5:54:20 PM5/31/10
On 5/31/10 1:04 PM, in article 59bb9...@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "mkas...@officeformac.com" <mkas...@officeformac.com> wrote:

I imported U.S. holidays for my calendar. They appear in red. I tried to change color to yellow. Can't make it happen. Please advise.

It’s a category color. Select to Edit Categories and change the color there.
--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP
Entourage Help Page   <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>

mws.michael...@gmail.com

May 29, 2016, 5:14:07 PM5/29/16
Hey, Diane, thanks for commenting.....but "select" WHAT exactly to "Edit Categories"?

I don't see an "Edit Categories" button/tab/control anywhere.

Tips? Tricks? Anything?

Thanks,
Michael