notepad messages

1 view

murphsmom

Dec 25, 2009, 4:42:01 AM12/25/09
while repairing my computer they installed Explorer 8 Now i get notepad
desktop items such as hs_err_pid2 I guess these are reports on what happened
while browsing... How do I stop them from cluttering my desktop?..and are
these something I need to know?

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Dec 28, 2009, 10:25:06 AM12/28/09
murphsmom <murp...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> while repairing my computer they installed Explorer 8

You're in the wrong newsgroup.

This is the group for the Mac version of IE. You should repost in one of
the regular IE groups.

Corentin
--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---