Home Page

Barbara

Jan 3, 2010, 4:38:01 PM1/3/10
I have Yahoo as my home page. The last few days, I can not do a search.
What ever I type in and then enter, it comes up a blank page and says Done at
the bottom left of the page. I have contacted Yahoo and also my server and
they say it is not their problem, it is possibly the computer. I need help
to try and clear this up so I can do a search. Would appreciate any
suggestions, etc.
Thank you!
--
Barbara

P.S. I hope this is the right discussion group, if not please let me know
where this should be posted or direct this to the right discussion group.

Corentin Cras-Méneur

Jan 4, 2010, 12:00:09 PM1/4/10
Barbara <Bar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have Yahoo as my home page. The last few days, I can not do a search.

Does it work through another web browser on your Mac??

Corentin

--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com